Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PASSION :: Cycle 4 :: Generational Modeling :: Assignment #1

Comments

• Options
    afkthenadafkthenad Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited September 2010
    :shock: :shock: I see from those two entries that I need to step up my game!
  • Options
    MaezinhaMaezinha Posts: 724
    edited September 2010
    MSMcNeelySims, I love it totally ice age princess ;-)
  • Options
    MSMcNeelySimsMSMcNeelySims Posts: 1,283 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Maezinha wrote:
    MSMcNeelySims, I love it totally ice age princess ;-)

Thanks! The Ice Age is what I was shooting for :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited September 2010
    MSM thats like awesome! Did you draw that hair? If you did I say that is fantastic, I still cant do that I am going to try it tonight though :P
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    kamcil19 wrote:
    MSM thats like awesome! Did you draw that hair? If you did I say that is fantastic, I still cant do that I am going to try it tonight though :P

I did draw it. I have tried every hair drawing tutorial there is but I either couldn't figure them out or I didn't have the right program. So I figured out my own method. Granted its not as good or detailed as the others, but it works :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    kamcil19 wrote:

I did draw it. I have tried every hair drawing tutorial there is but I either couldn't figure them out or I didn't have the right program. So I figured out my own method. Granted its not as good or detailed as the others, but it works :-)

Not as good detail? Really? That is like detailed to me, if you ask me. I would love to see a tutorial from you. I think what you did is very very AWESOME!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    kamcil19 wrote:
    kamcil19 wrote:

Not as good detail? Really? That is like detailed to me, if you ask me. I would love to see a tutorial from you. I think what you did is very very AWESOME!

I might do one. Its just my method is really easy. You just have to download two brushes and use the burn tool. Would you try it if I posted it? What program do you have?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    kamcil19 wrote:
    kamcil19 wrote:

I might do one. Its just my method is really easy. You just have to download two brushes and use the burn tool. Would you try it if I posted it? What program do you have?

ooh i like easy :) I of course would try :D And I use PSE8
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    kamcil19 wrote:
    kamcil19 wrote:
    kamcil19 wrote:

Ok I use PSE6. I'll work on a tutorial and have it up soon. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    kamcil19 wrote:
    kamcil19 wrote:
    kamcil19 wrote:

Ok I use PSE6. I'll work on a tutorial and have it up soon. :)

Okie Dokie Thank you girlie I am looking forward to the tutorial I need to finish some HW first :D And then I shall get on this editing stuff :D
  • Options
    KittyKat6369KittyKat6369 Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hey guys!

Kam, I love the spear. It looks fab in the piccie. Addison looks great too -- what skin do you use?

MSMcNeely, Kam's right. Noelle's hair looks amazing! Also feel free to link you tutorial on the thread. I'd love to have a look at it when it's up.
  • Options
    alvernaalverna Posts: 4,244
    edited September 2010
    1717248791_09232010_1.jpg

Elizabeth's ancestor Ooghabeth was one of her tribe's finest huntress. Right now she is close to cathing a buffolo to provide her family with food.
  • Options
    alvernaalverna Posts: 4,244
    edited September 2010
    I'm so upset, her head is HUGE! But I couldn't fix it D:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Hey guys!

Kam, I love the spear. It looks fab in the piccie. Addison looks great too -- what skin do you use?

MSMcNeely, Kam's right. Noelle's hair looks amazing! Also feel free to link you tutorial on the thread. I'd love to have a look at it when it's up.

My tutorial is stickied with the other ones :D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Hey guys!

Hee hee thanks kitty :) Um its some Asian skin Kitteh showed me. If i find the thread I will surely link it to you :D
  • Options
    GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited September 2010
    Amazing entries everyone! :shock:

I hate to do this, but I'll need an extension... I was really busy with school this week, and I'll be away on the weekend. I'll maybe be able to have my entry on Monday but I'm not sure :oops:
    I'll have it ready by Tuesday though...
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Thanks MSMcNeely, I'll take a look at your tut.

Awesome Kam, I'll have a search around too. ;)

alverna, I love Elizabeth's hair it's really cute. Don't worry about the size of her head -- 'tis only the first assignment.

Thnaks for letting me know George, I'll give you the extension. ;)

Extension Deadline :: 28th September
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Hai kitty
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Hey Kam!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Thanks Kitty for extending the deadline :D
    I'll have my entry ready later today, or tomorrow after school. Sorry for making you wait :oops:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Ok, here is my entry :D

Amanda Rose :: Assignment #1

2uigdgw.png

Amanda decided to leave her cave, and kitchen, and became a successful huntress! Amanda and her dino-pet are hunting all day long!
  • Options
    afkthenadafkthenad Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited September 2010
    George I love yours I find it hilarious :D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    afkthenad wrote:
    George I love yours I find it hilarious :D

Haha thanks! :mrgreen:
  • Options