Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First Ever Picture Thread.

I've played TS since 2004 and I've never started or posted pics in a picture thread! This is my first one!!

So, these are pics of my two different Sim families. Well, that is they live in two different towns.

First up, the Platinumsteins. They reside in East Jesus Nowhere. :-)

Father: Wolowitz Platinumstein - He is at the top of the Culinary Career.
14bhzdf.jpg

Mother: Yulia Platinumstein nee Chekov - She is at the top of the Science Career.
r04lcl.jpg

First Born: Aria Al-Hafez nee Platinumstein - She was a chef, but I had her quit her job so she could become a full time artist.
210m1wl.jpg

First Born's Spouse: Jonah Al-Hafez - He is a newb in the Law Enforcement career.
3493wo6.jpg

Aria and Jonah recently had twin girls, Amalya and Shoni, but they're still babies and I don't have any pics of them. :oops:

Second Born: Sarah Platinumstein - I can't remember what Sarah does. Lol.
2md2zxt.jpg

Third Born: Eli Platinumstein - He is still a teen. And yes, he's in his jammies.
3130xgi.jpg

Fourth Born: Jordana Platinumstein - She is still a child. In her pjs as well. :P
20qm8ua.jpg

Sorry for such posed shots; didn't really feel like capturing candids. >_<

And then, my dynasty in Pleasantview. This family is quite complicated. It started with the founder, a CAS named Nadia Chekov (no relation to Yulia). Nadia married Connor Frio and they had two children, Anastasia O'Toole nee Frio and Konstantin Frio. Basically, when these two had children, the family tree seemed to almost split in half. The O'Tooles and the Frios. Most of the Sims in this dynasty are gen 4 members. Some of their parents (gen 3) are still alive and some have already given birth to gen 5. I'll try to make everything clear when I post the pics.
I'll make a new post for them.

Also, note that this is a WIP thread, meaning I'll continously post pics until I've shown all living members of the Frio/O'Toole dynasty.

Oh yeah, feel free to post pics of your game!!

Comments

• Options
    AdventurousPairAdventurousPair Posts: 1,775 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Hey Marie :) Cool sims! I like their unique names.
  • Options
    marieblue17marieblue17 Posts: 6,142 Member
    edited September 2010
    Thanks! I love this family!!
    They're Jewish, by the way. :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Your welcome. :-) I would have given them rec's, but didn't see them. :D
  • Options
    anoela1336anoela1336 Posts: 4,207 New Member
    edited September 2010
    LOL marie! such great names, i love it!!! great looking sims as well :lol::lol:

I recently just started a new game:

I started out with Alyssa Jones who currently is going steady with Connor Frio, they have a son named Liam.

Alyssa with Liam as a baby

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2mmj2h.jpg"height=400 width=600"[/img]

Connor working on his current novel (he has the LTW to become a professional author)

[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/x58qya.jpg"height=400 width=600"[/img]

Connor reading with the now toddler Liam, Liam looks just like his momma

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/23idzrt.jpg"height=400 width=600"[/img]
  • Options
    UmiKagamiUmiKagami Posts: 412 Member
    edited September 2010
    Lovely family, Aria and Sarah are gorgeous! One question though, what is a dynasty? Is it similar to a legacy?

EDIT:
    Nice pics anoela! I'm really liking Connor's makeover. ^_^
  • Options
    LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited September 2010
    This is a sim I'll make into a vampire once I get LN. I think she's pretty ^^

[IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/291/stellalamoone.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Stella LaMoone
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Okay, so because the Frio/O'Toole family is so big, I'll give each household their own post, in order of oldest to youngest based on generation 4. I may or may not put all of gen 3 in one post because there are not that many of them.

First - Milena van der Merwe. Milena is part of the O'Toole side of the family. She is an adult.

Milena is the oldest daughter of Mikhail and Chica O'Toole. Mikhail was adopted from Russia as a toddler and Chica immigrated from Honduras.

mie7up.jpg

Traits -
    Loves the Outdoors
    Neat
    Vegetarian
    Easily Impressed, Charismatic

Pop music
    Tri-tip Steak...even though she's a vegetarian... :?
    Aqua
    Five-Star Chef @ Little Corsican Bistro

Dev van der Merwe

Dev's mother is East Indian and his father is Dutch by way of South Africa.
    He is an adult.

2m44mis.jpg

2v369tu.jpg

I couldn't decide which pic I liked more!

Traits -
    Loves the Outdoors
    Childish
    Vegetarian
    Friendly
    Angler

Indie music
    Veggie Burger
    Green
    Blue Light Special Designator @ EverFresh Delights Supermarket :mrgreen:

Pavel van der Merwe

He is the only child of Milena and Dev and is still an infant...but, I've a picture of him anyways!

25kr82g.jpg

Traits -
    Slob
    Virtuoso

Pop music
    Ratatouille
    Violet

Feel free to post yours!
  • Options
    edited September 2010

They are not uploaded. :P
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    UmiKagami wrote:
    Lovely family, Aria and Sarah are gorgeous! One question though, what is a dynasty? Is it similar to a legacy?

EDIT:

:D
    Oh no, I just mean, like, a dynasty...um, it's not a challenge that's just what I'm calling it; it's just a big family. Lol. I can't explain it. There's a lot of them, that's the point!

And Anoela, nic pics! Connor looks handsome! Lol. Liam is so cute. But, I love Alyssa the most. Her hair, her clothes...even the room she's standing in!

LizNuique - Nice sim. She definitely looks the part of vamp already!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2010

They are not uploaded. :P

:D I dont have any either...yours are pretty cool, I know people would download them. :-)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    UmiKagamiUmiKagami Posts: 412 Member
    edited September 2010
    UmiKagami wrote:

EDIT:

:DOh no, I just mean, like, a dynasty...um, it's not a challenge, it's just a big family. Lol. I can't explain it. There's a lot of them, that's the point!

Ohhh okie!

You're really good at creating unique sims, Dev might be my fave so far...

@Liz
    You're sim is really pretty, her coloring is very vampire-ish!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    UmiKagami wrote:
    UmiKagami wrote:

EDIT:

:DOh no, I just mean, like, a dynasty...um, it's not a challenge, it's just a big family. Lol. I can't explain it. There's a lot of them, that's the point!

Ohhh okie!

You're really good at creating unique sims, Dev might be my fave so far...

@Liz
    You're sim is really pretty, her coloring is very vampire-ish!

Most of the Sims now are born in-game, except for Wolowitz, Yulia, and Dev. I named him after Dev Patel. I was watching Slumdog Millionaire right before I made him! :mrgreen: I love Dev too!

But, I love my BIG Sims too. Aria, Sarah, and Eli were all published authors before they entered high school. Jordana's working on one...I think.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    LizNuique wrote:
    This is a sim I'll make into a vampire once I get LN. I think she's pretty ^^

[IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/291/stellalamoone.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Stella LaMoone

she is really pretty!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    UmiKagami wrote:

EDIT:

:D
    Oh no, I just mean, like, a dynasty...um, it's not a challenge that's just what I'm calling it; it's just a big family. Lol. I can't explain it. There's a lot of them, that's the point!

And Anoela, nic pics! Connor looks handsome! Lol. Liam is so cue. But, I love Alyssa the most. Her hair, her clothes...even the room she's standing in!

LizNuique - Nice sim. She definitely looks the part of vamp already!

Thanks! i really love Alyssa too, she is probably my most favorite sim I have created! I really love your 4th generation post! cant wait to see what their son looks like :D

• Options
    darkgoddessdarkgoddess Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited September 2010
    cool families. :)

this is Natasha O'dell. She's currently a level ten world famous stylist. She doesnt know that in a few months, after a whirlwind all night party she'll be turned against her will, into a vampire.
    10n9gmb.jpg

ignore the tattoos, she had a tattoo mishap and had to get them all redone at the spa lol.

This is her daugther Roslyn O'dell. shes (will be) a teen celeb. a little bit of a goody goody two shoes. On the advice of her manager, shes decided to get a more edgy look.

this is her before
    2iu22pw.jpg

and after
    2lm9zxy.jpg

This is Ruby O'dell. You might say shes a wee bit jealous of her sisters fame. She would never tip off the papparazzi in order to catch Roslyn in an embarrassing situation. nooo she's too innocent for that.

f2hjn.jpg

This is Bryce O'dell. Top chef.
    j16jp2.jpg

in a house full of female Bryce sometimes feels left out
    2817gvk.jpg

hes more at home in his manroom
    307wzme.jpg

they will all be turned to vampires once late night comes out.

• Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited September 2010
    I've played TS since 2004 and I've never started or posted pics in a picture thread! This is my first one!!

So, these are pics of my two different Sim families. Well, that is they live in two different towns.

First up, the Platinumsteins. They reside in East Jesus Nowhere. :-)

Father: Wolowitz Platinumstein - He is at the top of the Culinary Career.
    14bhzdf.jpg

Mother: Yulia Platinumstein nee Chekov - She is at the top of the Science Career.
    r04lcl.jpg

First Born: Aria Al-Hafez nee Platinumstein - She was a chef, but I had her quit her job so she could become a full time artist.
    210m1wl.jpg

First Born's Spouse: Jonah Al-Hafez - He is a newb in the Law Enforcement career.
    3493wo6.jpg

Aria and Jonah recently had twin girls, Amalya and Shoni, but they're still babies and I don't have any pics of them. :oops:

Second Born: Sarah Platinumstein - I can't remember what Sarah does. Lol.
    2md2zxt.jpg

Third Born: Eli Platinumstein - He is still a teen. And yes, he's in his jammies.
    3130xgi.jpg

Fourth Born: Jordana Platinumstein - She is still a child. In her pjs as well. :P
    20qm8ua.jpg

Sorry for such posed shots; didn't really feel like capturing candids. >_<

And then, my dynasty in Pleasantview. This family is quite complicated. It started with the founder, a CAS named Nadia Chekov (no relation to Yulia). Nadia married Connor Frio and they had two children, Anastasia O'Toole nee Frio and Konstantin Frio. Basically, when these two had children, the family tree seemed to almost split in half. The O'Tooles and the Frios. Most of the Sims in this dynasty are gen 4 members. Some of their parents (gen 3) are still alive and some have already given birth to gen 5. I'll try to make everything clear when I post the pics.
    I'll make a new post for them.

Also, note that this is a WIP thread, meaning I'll continously post pics until I've shown all living members of the Frio/O'Toole dynasty.

Oh yeah, feel free to post pics of your game!!

Good pics and they are cute
  • Options
    SimGuruPopTartSimGuruPopTart Posts: 803 SimGuru (retired)
    edited September 2010
    Beautiful family! Sarah is my favorite. There's just something about her that I like. Very good job. :)
  • Options
    xlivE13xxlivE13x Posts: 1,244
    edited September 2010
    i love how different their names are :O

this is the family I'm currently playing
    2n8zepf.jpg
    back row are (from left to right) : Steven, Cornelia, Damian, Beau (my simbot :D the game named him though, I just left it)
    the kids are (from left to right): Ninon, Snowleaf, Orianne :mrgreen:
    there's a baby named Xander that's not int he picture, and the mom is currently pregnant :o
    they keep wanting babies!
  • Options
    LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for the comments everyone ^^ I'm glad you all like Stella.
  • Options
    koolyaidkoolyaid Posts: 789 New Member
    edited September 2010
    cool families. :)

this is Natasha O'dell. She's currently a level ten world famous stylist. She doesnt know that in a few months, after a whirlwind all night party she'll be turned against her will, into a vampire.
    10n9gmb.jpg

ignore the tattoos, she had a tattoo mishap and had to get them all redone at the spa lol.

This is her daugther Roslyn O'dell. shes (will be) a teen celeb. a little bit of a goody goody two shoes. On the advice of her manager, shes decided to get a more edgy look.

this is her before
    2iu22pw.jpg

and after
    2lm9zxy.jpg

This is Ruby O'dell. You might say shes a wee bit jealous of her sisters fame. She would never tip off the papparazzi in order to catch Roslyn in an embarrassing situation. nooo she's too innocent for that.

f2hjn.jpg

This is Bryce O'dell. Top chef.
    j16jp2.jpg

in a house full of female Bryce sometimes feels left out
    2817gvk.jpg

hes more at home in his manroom
    307wzme.jpg

Great sims everyone! BTW, DarkGodess, did you use custom skin tones on them?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Nice pics, everyone!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    edited September 2010
    Cool sims MB17 :thumbup:

Lol here are the current sims im playing...nobody special...just waiting away the time till Late night is out!

Screenshot-111.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    darkgoddessdarkgoddess Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited September 2010
    koolyaid wrote:

Great sims everyone! BTW, DarkGodess, did you use custom skin tones on them?

No custom skin tones. but I do have my graphics set on med-high/high. :)
    You can barely tell though because uploading the pics make them look worse than actual gameplay.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    @Darkgoddess I LOVE your sim family! they are sooo awesome looking!!! loving the design of the man room too! great pics =D
  • Options
    ricmckinneyricmckinney Posts: 2,371 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Nice pictures! I just hope for your sake that this thread doesn't get moved to the dreaded Sims & Modeling section.