Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♫ Music & Modelling Competition ♫ Assignment 1

Comments

• Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited September 2010
    Just bumping this for the last few entries! There's still time! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    FrugalMayFrugalMay Posts: 3,118 Member
    edited September 2010
    Ah! Omg I totally forgot the due date! I feel so bad, I don't normally miss deadlines :x Is it alright if I hand mine in tomorrow? I'm so sorry for the delay :oops:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    FrugalMay wrote:
    Ah! Omg I totally forgot the due date! I feel so bad, I don't normally miss deadlines :x Is it alright if I hand mine in tomorrow? I'm so sorry for the delay :oops:

No worries, that's fine! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Ok, so I'm just waiting for xnicolerawksx and pixie30 to hand their entries in and I dont think Jenni has checked in at all yet. If any of you are around guys, please check in and let me know if you're still working on the assignments just so I know, thanks! :)

✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Bumping this for the last couple of entries then we can post the scores and the next assignment! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    Maddie2412Maddie2412 Posts: 502
    edited September 2010
    Bump, come on people :)
  • Options
    Rosebud14Rosebud14 Posts: 130
    edited September 2010
    Bumpo
  • Options
    LilyBoxLilyBox Posts: 14 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Bump. (:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Ugh I am soo sorry guys:( I took pictures and everything and had them ready to go. I listened to the song once more and realized the lyrics and my picture did not clash! I listened to the glee version and it was way wrong. So I'm sorry, but it may be another hour or so. I'm so sorry to hold you guys up. I'm not usually the one be waited on:/
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Okay finally, here it is!:)

I Dreamed a Dream...
    ...that love would never die...
    Screenshot-24-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    NiNjahawkz wrote:
    ~~Azmarellda~~
    Queen "somebody to love"

Screenshot-243.jpg"width=720"

"Can anybody find me somebody to love?
    Each morning I get up I die a little
    Can barely stand on my feet
    Take a look in the mirror and cry"

OMG! Love that amazing picture ninja!:) Fits the song perfectly! Wow, just- amazing job! :mrgreen: I haven't seen the entries til now :oops:
  • Options
    NiNjahawkzNiNjahawkz Posts: 7,538 Member
    edited September 2010
    thankyew =D
    o7yo879
    < CLICK to J0in >
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Aw! lovely pic FrugalMay :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    There are still 3 entries to be handed in and it's 2 days over due now. I feel bad for keeping you all waiting but I also feel bad for eliminating people!

So, here's what I'm gonna do...I will give it until midnight tonight UK time for the last few entries to be handed in. If they are not in by then, then they will have to eliminated because you've all been waiting for a while now. I think that's fair for everyone.

The scores and the next assignment will be posted tomorrow whatever happens. :)

Judges, please send me the scores when you can. Thanks! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Bump! Last chance to hand in your entry if you havent already!

I knew I forgot to say something earlier...the next 2 themes match (all will make sense when I post it!) and although tomorrows artist has already been picked, everyone (contestants and judges!) will have a chance to vote for the next one, out of a choice of two possible options! I thought that would be fun! :mrgreen:
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    edited September 2010

I knew I forgot to say something earlier...the next 2 themes match (all will make sense when I post it!) and although tomorrows artist has already been picked, everyone (contestants and judges!) will have a chance to vote for the next one, out of a choice of two possible options! I thought that would be fun! :mrgreen:

That sounds great! Hope the entries come in soon. I hate it when someone signs up for a competition, but they never show up :x
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    FrugalMay wrote:

That sounds great! Hope the entries come in soon. I hate it when someone signs up for a competition, but they never show up :x

I hope they post them soon too! I feel really bad eliminating people, especially on the first assignment but then I don't want to keep everyone waiting too long either. :/ It's difficult to know what to do sometimes! There is still a bit of time if they are lurking but I really want to start on the next assignment!
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    RykaRyka Posts: 7,227 Member
    edited September 2010
    I'm so excited when are you going to put up the scores?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    @ryka, as soon as possible. I'm hoping to post them tomorrow along with the next assignment but I haven't got them from the other judges yet. I usually post the scores and the next assignment at the same time. That's what I did with my other competition :)

Maddie and crg1999 please send me the scores once you've finished them. Thanks! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Maddie and crg1999 could you send me the scores? I really want to get started on the next assignment and post the scores. It's so overdue now. Thanks for being patient everyone :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    Rosebud14Rosebud14 Posts: 130
    edited September 2010
    Yay! Scores!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Rosebud14 wrote:
    Yay! Scores!

Not long to go now! :D
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Sorry I didn't realise it was overdue! Will have scores soon.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Sent!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Thanks Maddie! :) I meant the assignment deadline was overdue, not the scoring! I extended it for the last few entries but they still havent been handed in so I thought it was time to do the scores now.

Just waiting for crg1999s scores now :)

✼ My TS3 MyPage