Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gardening and Hot Tubs.

Does the Sims 3 have hot tubs?

I got my game an hour after school yesterday (Collector's Edition, loving the plumbob keychain.) The first computer I installed it on didn't have a graphics card, neither did the laptop, or the GAMING computer. So after six hours of Sim withdrawl, I practically begged my computer whiz (haha, sim reference) friend to help me out. So at 9:00, after six hours of horrible waiting, I was playing the Sims 3.

The above story really has nothing to do with my dilema (I just know that I spelled that wrong), except for a little sleep withdrawl.

Anyhow... Once I got my first family situated in a little house and Motherloded them into high middle class wealth, I began to furnish their house. The house has a huge backyard, but when I went to build mode I couldn't find the gardening things. I'm really stuck, the sim I made is my best friend and she loves to garden.

So can you help me out?

Comments

• Options
    Clk1143Clk1143 Posts: 1,014 Member
    edited June 2009
    There isn't a hot tub in sims3, I wish they would of kept it in, but maybe later we shall get it again.

As for gardening look around town, and take a class in gardening (I believe it's the science building). You will be given free seeds, though they look like just fruit in your inventory. Then just click on them once home and "plant." You don't need special dirt patches either. :)
  • Options
    JecrellJecrell Posts: 67 Member
    edited June 2009
    You can find plants and seeds around town. Or you can just buy things at the grocery store, such as apples, and plant those. There's more ways to do this but I'm sure others can help. Edit: Yeah the gardening classes :D

Hot tubs... haven't seen any. :/
  • Options
    mwatummwatum Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    great tips! thank you.
    Any ideas on what is the cheatcode to maximize needs? I tried maxmotives and it didn't work.
    I spent more time fulfilling their basic needs than having fun
  • Options
    LilyMeadeLilyMeade Posts: 32 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thank you all so much. Really quick, too. I try those when I get home from school. Thank you again.