Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glitch Pics! **VIDEO UP!**

Comments

• Options
    Whales_RockWhales_Rock Posts: 3,872 New Member
    edited June 2009
    LOL I love the kids... And I'm known for laughing in my school, so on the day the spanish teacher played the song, the french kids (next door) Started complaining about hearing loud bagpipes and strenuous laughing. I was like about to DIE I was laughing so hard
  • Options
    Kitten3735Kitten3735 Posts: 241 New Member
    edited June 2009
    XD I remeber last year with a different teacher we started talking about clowns and someone brought up this story that our french teacher and his daughter had a statue of a clown in their living room, and it came to life and tried to murder them ._. They insist its true

ahhh now i'm gonna have nightmares :cry:
  • Options
    chloeserenachloeserena Posts: 332 Member
    edited June 2009
    Evil_One wrote:
    244pggj.jpg
    A dwarf sim.

brilliant!
  • Options
    UglyDucklingUglyDuckling Posts: 44 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Rofl XD
  • Options
    MeezletoeMeezletoe Posts: 462 New Member
    edited June 2009
    hahahahhaha!
    I wasn't scared until I saw part of that IT movie (stephen king?). There was this demon clown and my dad and me were watching it, and to me it felt sort of like a competition to see if my dad would get grossed out or bored or annoyed and change the channel or if I would get nervous and scared and leave the room. Anyways...he won. And I had three nightmares about clowns on stilts after that.
    So now, I'm scared of clowns, but only if they're coming out from under a bridge, or if they're on stilts. Or if I'm alone in a hallway with one and there's no immediate explanation for it. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Meezletoe wrote:
    hahahahhaha!
    I wasn't scared until I saw part of that IT movie (stephen king?). There was this demon clown and my dad and me were watching it, and to me it felt sort of like a competition to see if my dad would get grossed out or bored or annoyed and change the channel or if I would get nervous and scared and leave the room. Anyways...he won. And I had three nightmares about clowns on stilts after that.
    So now, I'm scared of clowns, but only if they're coming out from under a bridge, or if they're on stilts. Or if I'm alone in a hallway with one and there's no immediate explanation for it. :mrgreen:

i've always been scared of clowns >< i made it through twenty seconds of that movie and then i lost it.
  • Options
    LiLSapphireLiLSapphire Posts: 1,095 Member
    edited June 2009
    Here is the link to the one glitch I manage t get a pi of. My headless baby

http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/854/062/000/00/screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    bump :D

still looking for a song. once i find the perfect one, i will post it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jennay220jennay220 Posts: 71 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Kitten3735 wrote:
    Meezletoe wrote:
    hahahahhaha!

i've always been scared of clowns >< i made it through twenty seconds of that movie and then i lost it.

i hate them too. i am also afraid of dressed up character people. i was in disney world at chef mickey's where all the characters are there and there is a picture of me being forced into a picture with minnie.
  • Options
    JanelliellioJanelliellio Posts: 239 Member
    edited June 2009
    windowsim wrote:
    This thread needs a revive!
    I didn't take any pics, but I had a funny glitch today:
    My sim was in the park, and he works at the stadium.
    I got the "work starts in an hour!" message, so I hit the
    "go to work" button: he ran all the way there, for
    some reason, making him an hour and a half late, and then
    when he reached the stadium plaza, he took a taxi to the
    door! Through the building! He reappeared at the end
    of the road, and just stepped through the door :shock:

Is anyone else getting this carpool-still-shows-up thing? When you're sim isn't at home? They get into a taxi and go to work, but the carpool's at the house beeping for two hours. ><
  • Options
    DedaBDedaB Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Screenshot-73-1.jpg

Screenshot-74-1.jpg

LOL LOL LOL LOL LMMFAO!!!
  • Options
    MeezletoeMeezletoe Posts: 462 New Member
    edited June 2009

http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/854/062/000/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Looks like a cocoon. :o
    jennay220 wrote:
    Kitten3735 wrote:
    Meezletoe wrote:
    hahahahhaha!

i hate them too. i am also afraid of dressed up character people. i was in disney world at chef mickey's where all the characters are there and there is a picture of me being forced into a picture with minnie.
    20 seconds? You're smart. I think I made it to at least 10-20 minitues. Maybe 10. I don't know, I remember there being blood in a sink onscreen and that's when I started considering the ways I could escape while still being sort of smooth. That scene is stuck in my head now. -_-
    Jennay, Why are you afraid of dressed up character people? o_o
    Wait.
    Nevermind, I don't want to know. :? I don't want to develop the same fear. :XD:
    This sucks. I used to really want to go to a circus when I was little. Now I'm like...eeeeh, hazy. XD
  • Options
    LosklanLosklan Posts: 111 New Member
    edited June 2009

Looks like a worm-like Spore creature you made and let loose in the game.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    dressed up characters also freak me out. along with mannequins, life-like robots, dolls, and pretty much anything that represents a setient being. it's called automatonophobia; i looked it up :D
  • Options
    Ronin2rxRonin2rx Posts: 682 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I don't have a pic of it yet, but has everyone else seen "carsurfing" or maybe all the cars have sunroofs...everytime i see a car go by the passengers are standing, popping out of the roof. :? :D

need spellcheck :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    carsurfing? :shock: that is definitely a new one
  • Options
    KaiyahKaiyah Posts: 1,194 New Member
    edited July 2009
    LOL! So many great glitch pics!

How about... Male pregnancy-- with no body?

"But I wanted to rub his belly!"
    Eek.jpg

With no body, you'd think it wouldn't be THAT painful, but they seem to think it is...
    Evelbirth.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    male pregnancy? is that a cheat (or am i just being gullible)?
  • Options
    lil_vicky61lil_vicky61 Posts: 488 New Member
    edited July 2009
  • Options
    Tinam5Tinam5 Posts: 113 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Kaiyah wrote:
    LOL! So many great glitch pics!

How about... Male pregnancy-- with no body?

"But I wanted to rub his belly!"
    Eek.jpg

With no body, you'd think it wouldn't be THAT painful, but they seem to think it is...
    Evelbirth.jpg

LMAO!!!!! HIS FACE!!! Thats funny!
  • Options
    GoddessNoireGoddessNoire Posts: 769 New Member
    edited July 2009
    This is why my sim can't sleep at night

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=23482
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited July 2009

Wow 🐸🐸🐸🐸, lol.
  • Options
    hockeygirl1993hockeygirl1993 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2009

:shock: Wow... thats just slightly creepy. I think I might get nightmares from that *shivers*
  • Options
    FadeWolfFadeWolf Posts: 278 New Member
    edited July 2009
    My sims will sometimes randomly look up to the sky and go cross-eyed.

It's creeping me out.

Screenshot-36.jpg
  • Options
    KaiyahKaiyah Posts: 1,194 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Kitten3735 wrote:
    male pregnancy? is that a cheat (or am i just being gullible)?

It's a glitch. My original post about it turned into a pseudo research thread on it actually. :lol:
    It's here if you want to see:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/37481.page