Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uploading avatar?

Hi all,
Has anyone tried to upload an avatar that you have made if yourself for your My Page? I have checked how to upload from this site, but it doesn't make sense to me, and after I created my sim in the game, it doesn't show up to upload. Am I misunderstanding this whole thing?

Comments

• Options
    JecrellJecrell Posts: 67 Member
    edited June 2009
    You have to turn your Sim into a preset Sim in the Sim bin during Create-A-Sim, then share them there, not after you've created them into the world.
  • Options
    Godslamb1stGodslamb1st Posts: 141 Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh...didn't even see that. Thanks!
  • Options
    CryptonCrypton Posts: 224 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You can make an avatar after you create the sim..

Click your Dresser (like you would to change clothes) - Then choose Plan Outfit, it will take you to CAS with that character. Then click on ... at the bottom of the screen next to his/her portrait it brings up options, one of them is "Share Sim"

btw, my avatar was made from my character which I had been playing for around 4-5 hours before I realized I could make an avatar from him!
  • Options
    HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn Posts: 950 New Member
    edited June 2009
    THANK YOU. I was going nuts trying to figure it out... and I'm generally a smart cookie... :)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    How do I do that? I don't see where to do that. :oops:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    sorry, didn't refresh to see any other answers. Thanks.
  • Options
    JecrellJecrell Posts: 67 Member
    edited June 2009
    Crypton wrote:
    You can make an avatar after you create the sim..

Click your Dresser (like you would to change clothes) - Then choose Plan Outfit, it will take you to CAS with that character. Then click on ... at the bottom of the screen next to his/her portrait it brings up options, one of them is "Share Sim"

btw, my avatar was made from my character which I had been playing for around 4-5 hours before I realized I could make an avatar from him!

I did not know that. Thanks Crypton.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    LOL. Got it! Thanks Crypton! :D
  • Options
    ChynaSkyeChynaSkye Posts: 19 New Member
    edited June 2009
    awesome thank you!