The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Miner Drill thing

Whenever i drill and have my sim jump into the hole. i see that like ther is a cave or something but they come back up cuz they arent high enough level. what level skill is it so they can go farther in the hole they drill'd

Comments

• Options
    camtown00camtown00 Posts: 295 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Help me pleeeze
  • Options
    MarahGMarahG Posts: 1,387 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I guess you should just build up their logic, and athletic skills.
  • Options
    andie6061andie6061 Posts: 5,438 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Did you mean just any hole they make? or the ones that glow yellow? I think you can only go down the ones that are yellow. Don't quote me if Im wrong tho :lol:

I've been down those holes, and I never had something restrict me from staying longer
  • Options
    JasanneJasanne Posts: 213 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I've generally found for those sims that are NOT brave, then you need lvl 5 on both logic and athletic skills. Brave sims with lower than lvl 5 skills, will sometimes jump right back out and sometimes explore -- but your mileage may vary.

If you have non-glowing hole, you need to make another hole somewhere in your town and you can travel via the holes from one to the another (or more) hole. But remember to name them so you can determine where you are going!! I am currently playing Sunset Valley - and I have tunneled the whole place. Not as quick as the transporter that you get with the lifetime awards, but way faster than the cab or bikes. (Not sure about the cheapie cars - I only buy cars when I have too much money!)