Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play & Chat!

Comments

• Options
    DCPuppyGirlDCPuppyGirl Posts: 1,318 Member
    edited November 2011
    Uggh...I might have to delete the Paulson family, for some reason the town has stopped aging the aging is on too. I tried restoring back to an earlier save. I hope Riverview isn't glitched. :x
    5dK3aTu.gif
  • Options
    JustStoppingByJustStoppingBy Posts: 1,387
    edited November 2011
    @JSB: Actually you won't see Kippurs visit because I have each family on a seperate save file.
    Lol, ok. Yea, it'll be hard for them to meet up if that's the case.
  • Options
    supersimmiansupersimmian Posts: 1,185
    edited November 2011
    @SpringFairy: That vid is priceless! :) Love it!

@DC: Sorry to hear that. Isn't Jake living in Bridgeport? Will you be deleting his family too?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    @DC: Sorry to hear that. Isn't Jake living in Bridgeport? Will you be deleting his family too?
    Yeah, which isn't that bad, because I'm getting Pets in 10 days (My birthday is on the 22nd). I always delete my games before a new EP or SP.
    5dK3aTu.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    @JSB: Actually you won't see Kippurs visit because I have each family on a seperate save file.
    Yeah, I do that so I can play with each family and not have them age up on me when I'm not playing them. I got like 4 save files which I think is the max you can have. :P
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, which isn't that bad, because I'm getting Pets in 10 days (My birthday is on the 22nd). I always delete my games before a new EP or SP.

Aw man, I liked Jake's story. :( But yay for Pets! :)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for the comments.I found "Tap hooves to beat" a priceless wish. :D
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, I do that so I can play with each family and not have them age up on me when I'm not playing them. I got like 4 save files which I think is the max you can have. :P
    That's true. That's why I turned agin off and story progression off in my game. When I first played The Sims 3 I played one family...and then when I went to try some premade families, they were like gone already. SO I understand you.

@DC - I agree with Super, Jake was funny. You think about uploading his family to the Exchange? Do they have any cc or just stuff from the games?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I'm playing with the Kippur family at the moment and every time I try and have Eddie go and fish with live bait, he never works. The action cancels and he starts to do something else. Anyone encounter the same problem?
  • Options
    ZYIsSimsZYIsSims Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited November 2011
    here are a few pics of the bank!!

oldtown15.jpg
    oldtown14.jpg
    oldtown13.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Not sure. Maybe it has to do with where he's fishing?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    ZYIsSims wrote:

oldtown15.jpg
    oldtown14.jpg
    oldtown13.jpg
    Cool, and the chair positions are realistic.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4817460

Here's Jake Paulson's Bridgeport House. No CC, and 3 store items (most of the items are free, the Rebel with a Cause isn't though.)
    5dK3aTu.gif
  • Options
    SeddieLover123SeddieLover123 Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    HEY! Does any one know how to make a forum? I don't. Please reply.
  • Options
    cherry022806cherry022806 Posts: 3,255 Member
    edited November 2011

Nope you can have more than 4 after 4 an arrow appears and you scroll through and find the save you want to play I've had 8 or 9 before!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    ZYIsSims wrote:

oldtown15.jpg
    oldtown14.jpg
    oldtown13.jpg

The bank is beautiful!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Uggh...I might have to delete the Paulson family, for some reason the town has stopped aging the aging is on too. I tried restoring back to an earlier save. I hope Riverview isn't glitched. :x

Oh no! I'm sorry about your save files! That is no fun!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    HEY! Does any one know how to make a forum? I don't. Please reply.

When your signed in there is a button named new topic hit that button and you make a new thread on the forum! It is right under the forum index.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    @JSB: He's only fishing in the Riverview River. Fishing works but for choosing live bait doesn't. :?:

@Cherry: Oh cool I didn't know that.

@ZY: Cool looking Bank! :)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    @JSB: He's only fishing in the Riverview River. Fishing works but for choosing live bait doesn't. :?:

I'm glad I could give you information you didn't know! Yay! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Here's Jake Paulson's Bridgeport House. No CC, and 3 store items (most of the items are free, the Rebel with a Cause isn't though.)
    Cool. What expansion packs and/or stuff packs did you use if any? I'm missing Outdoor Living, Generations, and Town Life. And I should have all free store items. What's Rebel With A Cause (like table, haircut, etc?)
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Sorry, don't know.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Cool. What expansion packs and/or stuff packs did you use if any? I'm missing Outdoor Living, Generations, and Town Life. And I should have all free store items. What's Rebel With A Cause (like table, haircut, etc?)

I have Night Life, Generations, Ambitions, and High End loft Stuff Pack. The Rebel with a Cause is '50s style clothes and hairstyles.
    5dK3aTu.gif
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited November 2011
    Its morning on the farm.Tons of work for my sims to do.

75847785.jpg
    Sir Lancelot Coblestone is finishing his breakfast with a drink of water.

While England's Rose practices for tonight's race
    85726878.jpg

The Wife, Meadow Fields prepares breakfast.She's always up at 5am.Living on a farm, you have to get up early.
    73949562.jpg

The Husband, Eric Fields cleans the horses boxes.
    48147911.jpg

After Breakfast, they tend their small garden.
    69885636.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2011

I have Night Life, Generations, Ambitions, and High End loft Stuff Pack. The Rebel with a Cause is '50s style clothes and hairstyles.
    Ok, I'll have to wait until I get Generations I guess.

Who uses the Rebel With A Cause set?