Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG OMG I LOVE IT!!!! I HAVE A SUGGESTION TOO THOUGH! :D

alright first off the game is just amazing i love it i love all the sims games to be truthful but this one is far beyond my dreams of what the sims is capable of. i love the new create a sim, havent gotten to play that much my boyfriend has actually played more than me because we have one computer and i had to work today from 12:15 pm to 9:15 pm and yeah i didnt get the game till 4pm yesterday from Gamestop (shipping ups overnight) and had to go back to work from lunch. my boyfriends an emt so he stays up all night so he was probably up till 4 or 6 in the morning playing with his "evil" sim but he came got me cause he was confused and i knew how to run the interface without even reading the manual or playing because ive been playing the sims since i was 10 lol. SO im excited about getting really started and ill post my avatar sim soon :D when i can. O and my suggestion is based on transportation my boyfriend is a big buell motorcycle guy he has a ulysses and an 1125r and he wants me to suggest to the creators or whoever can to make motorcycles as transportation in the game. :D
i cant wait to meet everyone and hi to the creator camp people congrats on getting to go and im going to enjoy seeing your creations and posting some of mine.

audballria (audria)