Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food delivery opportunity- help please?

Twice already I've had an opportunity which was "make a delicious group meal for [insert name here]by [insert time] for some extra cash" (or something along those lines.

It does not tell what specifically to make except a group meal. So, I made a group meal of grilled salmon and tried to deliver it to the person but when I try to, the option is grayed out and tells me that I do not have all the necessary item in my inventory. I've even took on a similar opportunity (just different person) and made three different group dishes and again in says I don't have the necessary items.

What do I have to do? I've only been making dinner items, am I supposed to make dessert or anything else?

Comments

• Options
    fmxkrazyfmxkrazy Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think I have figured this out. I think you have to make a meal, then go to buy mode and drag the meal into your family inventory. I haven't tried it yet, but it's the only thing I can think that would work. You should be able to take it with you then.
  • Options
    CryptonCrypton Posts: 224 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You just need to have the required items at the required quality level and then go talk to whomever you need to turn it into.

(I had gotten one to cook hambugers, I simply cooked them up, since I was high level cook I was able to spice them up which increases their level quality) I think of it as Emerils "Bam" :P
  • Options
    prplLaurenprplLauren Posts: 64 Member
    edited June 2009
    well I have been dragging it into the family inventory.

Maybe I do need to increase the quality. But when i tried to deliver the food it was already "very nice" quality.

I'll just have to keep trying.
  • Options
    TweeterbugTweeterbug Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    It took me a while, but I finally figured it out. You can't move it directly from the counter to your sim's inventory.

You first need to cook the food. From there, move it to the fridge. Once inside the fridge, open the fridge and move it into your inventory.