Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When u move ur sim aay from home........

NieseyNiesey Posts: 2 New Member
So I just have a question about ur sim growing up and moving away from home, can u somehow play that sim? I noticed it doesnt go into the bin like on sims 2 and it does go abut its life in the neighborhood as if it was made by the computer. I just wanted to know if you could in fact move away from ur parents and play the children or if u have to stay in ur parents house til they die and play the kids that way! LOL! Also why cant u create more then 1 sim for a certain game or town? That sux. Like I wanted to make a man for one of my chicks after they had grown up and it wont let me? Anywho thx for listening leave input if ya can!

Dee :lol:

Comments

• Options
    BaelzianythBaelzianyth Posts: 684 Member
    edited June 2009
    If they get moved in to a lot you can see, edit town and make their's the active lot.
    Forum needs a Sympathy option to add to disagree (automatic), Agree (after finding proof of statement elsewhere), Like (not sure what this is for other than sympathy comments to OPs that done a bad), and LOL (at oblivious people posting comments fishing for sympathy).
  • Options
    snazzEsnazzE Posts: 54 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    BaelzianythBaelzianyth Posts: 684 Member
    edited June 2009
    Which is probably where multi-player would come in handy so you can not only ask question but get help right away.

Keflings was a good example on xbox live arcade. Very simple game but it was easier if you got someone to help you.
    Forum needs a Sympathy option to add to disagree (automatic), Agree (after finding proof of statement elsewhere), Like (not sure what this is for other than sympathy comments to OPs that done a bad), and LOL (at oblivious people posting comments fishing for sympathy).