Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I Alone? Is There a Solution?

When I have the base game and/or WA I can go into my purchase history/directly to the store and purchase something re-download/download items, however once I get HELS in I can no longer do this. I can, however, get exchange items with the "save" option as well as CC from TSR. Ambitions and all of the patches haven't addressed this issue. I have posted on this before and have found a few others whom had similar issues. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong, if someone knows something I don't. Also, is anyone else having this problem? The only reason it is an issue at the moment is because I, being a lazy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and only using the comp for TS3, didn't have an anti-virus and got a bug. I had to restore the system and didn't get the chance to back up any of my mods or CC. And, still being a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I forgot to go to the store and get my items before downloading HELS and Ambitions into my comp! On the bright side, I stopped being a lazy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and put anti-virus on my comp! ;) LOL Anyways! Thanks for your time!