The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Reality Show Season 6- Go Sign Up for Season 7!!

Comments

• Options
    MeredithMeredith Posts: 18,855 Member
    edited June 2011
    Yay! How do you think you did?
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    badtothebone322badtothebone322 Posts: 5,914 Member
    edited June 2011
    Meredith wrote:
    Yay! How do you think you did?

My History one, I got a 95, which is an A! :) So good.

On the Algebra one, I didn't really try because I already have a 100 for the year, so I probably got like an 85.
    FamilyPortrait1.png
    Click my signature to check out my TS4 legacy challenge!
  • Options
    MeredithMeredith Posts: 18,855 Member
    edited June 2011
    Thats good. Do you like history?
    My geometry final was hard, it would have been nice to not have to care about the results.
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Meredith wrote:
    My geometry final was hard, it would have been nice to not have to care about the results.

i hated geometry when i was in 10th grade!

thank god I am out of high school
  • Options
    gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited June 2011
    by the way, Brandon, I am curious: do you know when will sign-ups for season 7?
  • Options
    jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    edited June 2011
    I liked Geometry when I was in high school. But now... No thank you >____> I'm more interested at Trigonometry. But my most favorite subject now is Basic Computer Graphics and Photography.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    @meredith- I didn't like history before sophomore year, but the teacher I had this year was super cool! I hate geometry too. I much rather prefer algebra! I took geometry my freshman year, and although I was good at it, I hated it!

@gagaummy- look for sign ups later today, when I get home! (Hopefully) because now that I'm done school I ncan get back into my sims grove! :) oh, but this is gonna be a quick season (only 8 contestants) and I hope to be done before or near july 9 so we can start a new, good season the same time as big brother!!

@jps- haha, I'm taking trig, and computer graphics next yhear- your favorite classes! :)

Edit- oh yeah, and since I only have 10 votes for the fave houseguest, ill just wait to bring that in season 9!

FamilyPortrait1.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Your making sign ups later?! Reserve me!! Oh my gosh so freakin excited!! My cousins so loved your show, that they bought a game just to register here and join!

I was just about to sleep when I saw this! Now you made me hyper!! I guess I can spare a few more hours awake? LOL!! You seriously want to see me hyper! Paco, Mummygaga and the others have. :lol:

Oh my gosh! Brandon! Good Luck with that! I sO love Trigonometry! It's like, the only subject that got me motivated to work hard back in high school! Basic Computer Graphic is a pain on the a**! i didn't realize it was so hard! I just got a new SLR Camera for photography class. If you Go to my blog later, you'll see my half-*** attempt at photography :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    jps0228 wrote:
    Your making sign ups later?! Reserve me!! Oh my gosh so freakin excited!! My cousins so loved your show, that they bought a game just to register here and join!

I was just about to sleep when I saw this! Now you made me hyper!! I guess I can spare a few more hours awake? LOL!! You seriously want to see me hyper! Paco, Mummygaga and the others have. :lol:

Oh my gosh! Brandon! Good Luck with that! I sO love Trigonometry! It's like, the only subject that got me motivated to work hard back in high school! Basic Computer Graphic is a pain on the a**! i didn't realize it was so hard! I just got a new SLR Camera for photography class. If you Go to my blog later, you'll see my half-*** attempt at photography :lol:

Well, I don't know if you'll want to wait, but it'll be atleast another 5 hours!
    FamilyPortrait1.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    It's 12:10AM here, and i usually wake up around 6:30-7:00AM depending on my mood :lol: Yeah, I gotta sleep. But not now. :lol:

July 17 marks the premiere of BB13 right? I hope one houseguest will be my favorite til' the end! Like Britney, Jeff and Jordan! ( I like Jeff and Jordan more because they went on The Amazing Race! That was like, the best season to date!)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    *looks at post count* nearing 5555!!! I remember when I joined this season, I barely had 500 posts, I have no idea what 🐸🐸🐸🐸 was, and was stuck here watching our crappy version of Big Brother! :lol: this season is I think the longest running yet? :lol: I wonder what tye twist will be on the next season? I hope it's pandora's box! :lol:
  • Options
    paco1200paco1200 Posts: 8,648 New Member
    edited June 2011
    jps0228 wrote:
    *looks at post count* nearing 5555!!! I remember when I joined this season, I barely had 500 posts, I have no idea what 🐸🐸🐸🐸 was, and was stuck here watching our crappy version of Big Brother! :lol: this season is I think the longest running yet? :lol: I wonder what tye twist will be on the next season? I hope it's pandora's box! :lol:

LOL jps, I've NEVER seen you THIS excited :lol:

WOO! Can't wait Brandon :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Double post -_-
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Paco - you didn't?!? You mean you weren't "there" When I threw rice at Lady Gaga?! :lol:

Btw. *tackles* Where have you been?! LOL!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    jps0228 wrote:
    Paco - you didn't?!? You mean you weren't "there" When I threw rice at Lady Gaga?! :lol:

Btw. *tackles* Where have you been?! LOL!

Studying for my advance placement testing, we have a reading and computer course, it's tomorrow! And also getting ready to go to Dallas Texas on the 21st :D

and no I wasn't O_O
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    PacO siggy: you! Yeah you! LIsten to my songs!

Me: yes Ma'am *plays Rihanna musicz* xD
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Oh my gosh paco! You missed alot back then! :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    jps0228 wrote:
    PacO siggy: you! Yeah you! LIsten to my songs!

Me: yes Ma'am *plays Rihanna musicz* xD

lol, Im thinking about changing it to this one xD
    [IMG]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/imager.php?id=1908174&t=o[/IMG]
    :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    You know what's good? " I whip mah hair back and forth"!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    jps0228 wrote:
    You know what's good? " I whip mah hair back and forth"!
    [IMG]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/imager.php?id=1241542&t=o[/IMG]
    :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    *does a lil jig*

*passes out* I'm off for the night (morning? Idk :lol: ) *passes out again*
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    jps0228 wrote:
    *does a lil jig*

*passes out* I'm off for the night (morning? Idk :lol: ) *passes out again*

Drink more coffee? XD

No wait, jk, go to bed :shock:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Making sign ups now! So look for a new thread soon! :)
    FamilyPortrait1.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    FamilyPortrait1.png