Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Krisque's Creations: New Simmie Constance Harper pg 16

Comments

• Options
    Patience_Marie88Patience_Marie88 Posts: 27
    edited August 2010
    I just want to say that this woman right here, is one of the best women on the face of the Earth!! :).

Rec'd :D
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited August 2010
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I second that opinion!!
  • Options
    KrisqueKrisque Posts: 532 Member
    edited August 2010
    Ahhh y'all are sooo sweet!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Meet Harmony Sage. She is a sexy Siren who has all the boys singing her name. She loves to party and you can usually find her in the park following the free summer concert tours and mooching off anyone she can find that is willing to look her way. She is a bit of a slob, men overlook it because she is so beautiful. She has been known to crash a party or two. She just recently moved to TSS Wood after a big scandal that involved her and the married Mayor of Riverview. Her life's goal is to see the ghost of her wealthy spouse and she is just the free-loving kinda girl who could pull it off with her gorgeous dark hair, milky white skin and pale green eyes all the other sims just swoon when she walks by! Look out TSS Wood Harmony is coming to town and she is looking to go on a shopping spree on a grand scale!

Look who she has already caught in her crosshairs the first day in town at the consignment shop where she went to pick up a new tie-dye bathing suit to hang out at the local beach. She had him giggling like a school girl by the time she was done with him. She did discover he is a hopeless romantic. This one might just be too easy!

MeetingTony.jpg
    1Meetingtony.jpg
    2Meetingtony.jpg
    3meetingtony.jpg

Headshot
    Headshot.jpg
    Everyday
    Everyday.jpg
    Swimwear
    Swimwear.jpg
    Sleepwear
    Sleepwear.jpg
    Formal
    Formal.jpg
    Athetic
    Athletic.jpg

Link
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3117598

Fitness: Trim
    Weight: Normal
    Traits: Party Animal, Slob, Mooch, Vegetarian, Flirty

Her favorite color is lilac, her favorite music is soul and her favorite food is fruit parfait.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Bump
  • Options
    spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited September 2010
    Krisque - I love your latest sim - she is perfect for a build I am halfway into ... do you mind if I use her and her 'talents' for a bit of a story about it?

It will tie in perfectly with the absolutely lovely gifts you sent me - you are a naughty girl for spending so much, but I am absolutely thrilled with what you picked! Thank you so much! :mrgreen:

Love your latest build too, it is so bright and playful. I wish I had the ability to use such vibrant colours, when I do it looks horrible. Off to d/l and rec!
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited September 2010
    Nice build! Looks very welcomimg. I love the dining area! You have some great cc. Leaving a rec
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    edited September 2010
    spartan1 wrote:
    Krisque - I love your latest sim - she is perfect for a build I am halfway into ... do you mind if I use her and her 'talents' for a bit of a story about it?

It will tie in perfectly with the absolutely lovely gifts you sent me - you are a naughty girl for spending so much, but I am absolutely thrilled with what you picked! Thank you so much! :mrgreen:

Love your latest build too, it is so bright and playful. I wish I had the ability to use such vibrant colours, when I do it looks horrible. Off to d/l and rec!

Spartan, I would be honored if you used her, I would love to read the story as well if you would be so kind to give me a link when you are done! I do love a good Sim story!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    kimjo313 wrote:
    Nice build! Looks very welcomimg. I love the dining area! You have some great cc. Leaving a rec

Kimjo, thank you so much! I am flattered that you have stopped by, as I admire your builds and input! I especially love your latest Haunted house! I have been working on improving my building, decorating and landscaping and hope to get better! I have been creating Sims here and there for mini-challenges at the Simmers Society as a means to try to learn many creative aspects of the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    paogae wrote:
    Hi Krisque!!!
    I like your creations so much!
    Good job! :D

Thank you, Paogae! I loved Fanny's House! Your landscaping is beautiful! This is something I struggle with!
  • Options
    kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited September 2010
    Just went to rec the sim you made.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    kquinn1990 wrote:
    Just went to rec the sim you made.

Thank you Kquinn! It's so nice to see you!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Shameless bump
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Bump before dinner
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi Krisque, :D

I love your new sim Harmony! She is very pretty! Recommended! :thumbup: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hey Kris, already gotcha rec'd but wanted to tell you how beautiful Harmony is! Great back story as well!
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    yanti68 wrote:
    Hi Krisque, :D

I love your new sim Harmony! She is very pretty! Recommended! :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Than you so much Yanti! I really enjoyed creating her!
  • Options
    edited September 2010

Kimjo, thank you so much! I am flattered that you have stopped by, as I admire your builds and input! I especially love your latest Haunted house! I have been working on improving my building, decorating and landscaping and hope to get better! I have been creating Sims here and there for mini-challenges at the Simmers Society as a means to try to learn many creative aspects of the game. [/quote]

I am honored that you like my builds! :oops: When I first started building I started posting on fidlertens building post and he and others gave me help learning and improving my builds. I have heard tss is also a good place to get help. We all learn as we go!!! :D
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    edited September 2010
    AHH Annother wonderful build. I like what you did with the coffee table. Looks great.
    Have you ever seen builds by Paola? You and she have vibrant color paletes in common! Take a look see.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/241782.page
    Leaving a well deserved rec!
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    edited September 2010
    Hey Kris, already gotcha rec'd but wanted to tell you how beautiful Harmony is! Great back story as well!

Thank you, Kim! I am still uber-excited about reading one of your stories!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    kimjo313 wrote:
    Kimjo, thank you so much! I am flattered that you have stopped by, as I admire your builds and input! I especially love your latest Haunted house! I have been working on improving my building, decorating and landscaping and hope to get better! I have been creating Sims here and there for mini-challenges at the Simmers Society as a means to try to learn many creative aspects of the game.

I am honored that you like my builds! :oops: When I first started building I started posting on fidlertens building post and he and others gave me help learning and improving my builds. I have heard tss is also a good place to get help. We all learn as we go!!! :D[/quote]

I do enjoy the learning process!

Yes I too started posting in the forums initially and then there was all of the problems with the doll and I lost all of my builds. I was posting in Builders 101 and then eventually wandered into Fid's thread and Darkside's thread. It ws in Darkside's thread that I was invited to come to TSS and then when the doll thing happened I was discouraged and didn't build for quite a while. Then when WA came out I just played and had fun with trying to complete all of the tombs, but my game kept crashing. Little did I know that it was all of the CC that I had from downloading from the exchange. Back to the forums I went to try to figue out what was wrong, I thought it was my computer, I thought my graphics card wasn't able to handle the game. I had to uninstall and re-install several times. I kept going back to TSR and downloading all of the pretty, shiny stuff that I was drawn to because I wanted to build. I wasn't happy with the EA lots. I loved downloading from all of my favorite builder but I didn't have most of the store stuff and didn't understand that things would be replaced. The building bug bit me once again. I rememberd my invitation and went to TSS and found a home and a family instantly. I was welcomed by the very people that I had admired and recognized from the exchange and they were there and accessible to answer all of my questions. It was and still is wonderful! I still stop by Fid's thread from time to time, sometimes he stops by TSS. You should check it out if you get a chance. You would recognize many people there, I'm sure! It moves really fast as you are able to get immediate feedback there unlike the forums here. I guess I would be considered a bit of a lurker here as I don't visit often. When I do I always try to visit the creative corner to show supprt for fellow creators as I know now how much work it is. I have been on both ends though as I used to be a habitual downloader! I know too it can be discouraging to someone starting out if they don't know how and don't know where to look or how to ask for help.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I have lurked on TSS, and I recognized alot of the people. I started posting on Custom Sims back when I was world building as most of the premier world builders belong there. I usually just lurk there too. I stopped building worlds for the same reason you stopped. I had lost one to a computer problem. It was fashioned after Manhatten and the Island. I had worked so hard and was so upset I just could not bring myself to rebuild it. I started a likttle Victorian Village. I had been working on it for 6 weeks. I was to the point of adding lots and downloaded some of the wonderful Victorians from the exchange. I thought I had deleted all cc as I installed but I missed the d*%# doll. When my game started lagging and CAW was not working right, instead of coming here and seeing what the problem was I tried to "fix" it by deleting the downloads. Some how I deleted a file for my world that was importnant and lost that world. I have not used CAW since. So ya, I know how you feel. Instead I started coming here and building.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    edited September 2010
    Well I am glad you started building! You are very talented! And you are a sweetie as well!

Edit: You should give CAW another try, now that you have fresh eyes and you have more experience. I bet you would have a better time of it.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    My newest Lot Pine Grove.

Here are some photos as it was being built and in sequence down you will find the finished product. You will also notice some entries towards the end that I had a very hard time getting this uploaded, the lot was originally built on 16 Puddlewick in Twinbrook, who knew that I wold not be able to upload from there... In the end I had to put the lot in Sunset Valley and share from there,

Thank you Kim, you are my hero!

Yard

Yard.jpg
    Yard9.jpg
    Yard8.jpg
    Yard7.jpg
    Yard6.jpg
    Yard4.jpg
    Yard3.jpg
    Yard2.jpg

Teen room

teenbed5-1.jpg