Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MODS PLEASE DELETE

Since this thread was pretty much killed by one mean simmer i have no interest in keeping this thread alive, PLEASE DELETE it MODS.

Comments

• Options
    4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited July 2010
    lol Yeah same here and man the pill is HUGE!!
    yes they are, im surprised they would even take a pill like that.
  • Options
    N3mb3rN3mb3r Posts: 2,432
    edited July 2010
    Gosh I wish I had one of those!

where did you get that?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    N3mb3r wrote:
    Gosh I wish I had one of those!

where did you get that?
    Had what? Giant pills? Have your sim be in the medical career and around level 4 or 5 they can start taking the medical experiments.
  • Options
    N3mb3rN3mb3r Posts: 2,432
    edited July 2010
    :D -runs to go join career-
  • Options
    diamondlea2diamondlea2 Posts: 32
    edited July 2010
    I havent done that yet..pretty funny...
    I have a ? though... does anyone know if the medical career is the only one that you can spawn jobs?? like the vaccine clinic and so on...
    I was just wondering..
    BUT...I had a sim in the stylist career and she gave another sim a tattoo and gave the sim some kind of poision in the ink and the durn sim died then she had to take the urn to the graveyard or the ghost would haunt her..it was strange.. i have been trying to do it again for pics but no luck..happen to anyone else yet?? i will keep at it in hopes it will happen again...lol
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I have a ? though... does anyone know if the medical career is the only one that you can spawn jobs?? like the vaccine clinic and so on...
    I was just wondering..
    BUT...I had a sim in the stylist career and she gave another sim a tattoo and gave the sim some kind of poision in the ink and the durn sim died then she had to take the urn to the graveyard or the ghost would haunt her..it was strange.. i have been trying to do it again for pics but no luck..happen to anyone else yet?? i will keep at it in hopes it will happen again...lol
    YOUR sim got poisoned through tattoo ink???
    really????

:roll: pics/vids or it didnt happen.
    Sims cannot die through poison ink from a tattoo unless that all happened in your mind.

• Options
    RANCIDRANCID Posts: 500 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I remember when my doctor Sim first did that to her husband. It was so funny. His face made me think of a "Remember, don't do drugs kids!" type of poster or something it was priceless. I took about a million photos of it.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Ok please post FACTS about the game, not things like 'my sim got poisoned through tattoo ink' tall tales.

The rest fine. I'll be glad if the mods delete this thread now. Oy!
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited July 2010
    I was just wondering..
    YOUR sim got poisoned through tattoo ink???
    really????

:roll: pics/vids or it didnt happen.
    Sims cannot die through poison ink from a tattoo unless that all happened in your mind.

It could have been a pop up opportunity.

Anyways, I haven't had anything too terribly exciting yet. Except when one of my sims went into the time machine and came out wearing medieval clothes haha. That and I think it's pretty cool that if your sim jumps on the trampoline a lot they can start doing flips.
  • Options
    LoCatusLoCatus Posts: 1,740 Member
    edited July 2010
    lol Yeah same here and man the pill is HUGE!!

Coulda been worse for him.... Pill could have been a suppository. :shock:
  • Options
    linds2010linds2010 Posts: 477 Member
    edited July 2010
    A little unrelated. My PI sim was cooking and I was away from the computer thinking everything would be fine and when I came back I found out her new husband, some twinbrooke townie I forgot his name, had died in the fire. The next night when he came to haunt the house he laid in bed with his widowed wife and cuddled next to her. lol
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Ok please post FACTS about the game, not things like 'my sim got poisoned through tattoo ink' tall tales.

UM Yeah tha **** it did.. WHAT reason would I have to lie about a GAME?? that just seems really stupid from my point-of-view and was really STUPID of you to say....AND please believe that I am tying to get it again for that reason...So FYI just dont reply to my posts because I wont have anything nice to say... It may have not have said INK poison but it was some kind of poison...
  • Options
    ItchyNoodleItchyNoodle Posts: 188
    edited July 2010

UM Yeah tha **** it did.. WHAT reason would I have to lie about a GAME?? that just seems really stupid from my point-of-view and was really STUPID of you to say....AND please believe that I am tying to get it again for that reason...So FYI just dont reply to my posts because I wont have anything nice to say... It may have not have said INK poison but it was some kind of poison...

Well provide screen shots next time and stop bickering like you're 11.
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Thank you Itchy noodle.

this seems like the psychic medium situation all over again ( she claimed there was a flood in her game and all the sims were swimming around and she never provided screenshots)

@ diamondlea2
    So once again PICS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN

im moving on though.

• Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited July 2010
    N3mb3r wrote:
    :D -runs to go join career-

*tries to outrun N3mb3r's to it*

@LoCatus,

:shock:
    :lol:
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    edited July 2010
    Thought i'd start a new thread where i and you guys can share the new stuff they have added with ambitions, they dont have to be life changing but enough to make you go OMG,(Wasnt expecting THAT)

So apparently sims in the medical career can give other sims the medical experiment pill, so my sim gave her hubby the medical experiment pill and well...that didn't go too well:
    :-o

screenshot785.jpg
    Here it heals!

screenshot786.jpg

He doesnt look too sure

screenshot787.jpg

I mean they only met 2 hours ago, she can be trusted right?

screenshot788.jpg
    Here goes nothing

screenshot789.jpg
    The good news is that he didnt catch on fire.
    The bad news is ...he passed out.

That made me laugh.Now I have to go try that career. :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Thank you Itchy noodle.

this seems like the psychic medium situation all over again ( she claimed there was a flood in her game and all the sims were swimming around and she never provided screenshots)

@ diamondlea2
    So once again PICS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN

im moving on though.

BITE ME