Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(LOL) Are my Sims saying stay away?

:( OK I have a male Sims who has an ex wife with two kids they recently got divorce and my Sims moved out, but, now every time he visits his kids at their home in the next two Sims days they move and it always say the same thing in the news paper (Due to rock bottom housing prices the Bunch family has moved to a smaller house and when asked they said they wanted to take advantage of the low housing prices) or something of the sort can't remember exactly the wording in the paper but my thing is why this only happen when the dad visits when the dad's mom and dad visits they stay in that location but when he visits they move and the only way of finding their new home is to invite them over then follow them to their new home its kinda annoying but kinda funny also.

Comments

• Options
    pikajohn8pikajohn8 Posts: 166
    edited June 2010
    Listen here,

you don't just go over to your ex-wife's house and flaunt around - that is disgusting! They are divorced, GET OVER IT! I would move to a trailer to if my ex husband kept snooping around and trying to take my kids.

I'd kill that bi*ch in a fire.
  • Options
    MrLevodevoMrLevodevo Posts: 46 Member
    edited June 2010
    It sounds like the ex-wife is trying to get away from the husband. :s
    2v3kopz.png
  • Options
    Ava_xDAva_xD Posts: 826 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, I think the ex-wife is pretty creeped out her ex-husband keeps finding her house. I guess when it's over, it's over.