Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Motherlode

Does motherlode still work as the money cheat?

I was told it didn't and I haven't played my game yet so I wanted to ask? Is there a new cheat for the new game....or is it the same?

Comments

• Options
    SymphySymphy Posts: 81 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Does motherlode still work as the money cheat?

I was told it didn't and I haven't played my game yet so I wanted to ask? Is there a new cheat for the new game....or is it the same?

I heard it works !
    and "kaching" too, but its for 1000.
  • Options
    proudgirlproudgirl Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I tried it last night and it worked!!! Yay i was so happy when i found out it worked....its one of my favorite cheats.....have fun playing
  • Options
    VelvetineVelvetine Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Too bad you have to reopen the console over and over again to keep entering motherlode.

It's the only thing I miss about the other 2 Sims games, because with them, all you had to do was push down to enter it over and over or re-enter by re-clicking on it.

With this...no success. xD
  • Options
    TheSimJunkieTheSimJunkie Posts: 37 New Member
    edited June 2009
    thanks everyone, I'll have to give it a try and see what happens.
  • Options
    Simmaniac001Simmaniac001 Posts: 59 Member
    edited June 2009
    Velvetine wrote:
    Too bad you have to reopen the console over and over again to keep entering motherlode.

This wont be much of a problem for these first few months before we have out first ep. Everything seems to be relatively cheap. Only a few motherlodes could keep ya going for a while.
  • Options
    VelvetineVelvetine Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Just not used to it is all. I mean, I'll never go back to Sims 2, but still. My fingers hurt in the end. >.< xD