Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring Back The Romance!.......Please EA

SUGACANE75SUGACANE75 Posts: 226 New Member
Hello EA, I took a break from playing Sims3 (for a little while) because i was really missing the romance and intimate moments that the Sims had in 1 and 2. It was getting very boring to me no excitement when watching them get fall in love, get married and no extra places for them to woo hoo, except in the bed (BORING!). I know you have a lot of teens playing Sims now but, most of the people who actually play Sims are adults (young and older) so "we" as adults need a little more spice to add to our regular everyday life. And for awhile Sims was it but, now it seems you have made it sooo PG that some of the excitement has left some of us.I miss the wonderful stories we once tolded in Sims (1 and 2). I love all that you have done in Sims3,...really I do. I just want more romance, more chemistry and some really cool places for our beloved Sims to woo hoo again (like Sims2).......Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited June 2010
    You can woohoo in a few other places, I believe. Plus there's now the time machine if you've got Ambitions
  • Options
    SUGACANE75SUGACANE75 Posts: 226 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Yeah but what about the Weddings and the chemistry that they had in Sims2 will they bring that back for us. I really loved watching the fall in love in Sims2...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    edited June 2010
    I concur. They also need to bring back the kisses we had in the sims 1 and 2 and slow dancing. I'd also like to see online dating,secret admirers and blind dates.
  • Options
    sourlysweetsourlysweet Posts: 1,903 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I concur. They also need to bring back the kisses we had in the sims 1 and 2 and slow dancing. I'd also like to see online dating,secret admirers and blind dates.

yes i TOTALLY agree... I SOOO miss slow dancing :( it was so cute and romantic..

and the kissing too, now all we get is shy kiss, kiss, and make out... and sims 2 make out was way more fun xD
  • Options
    mariakapa86mariakapa86 Posts: 143 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Yes, I missed hot tubs for this reason.
  • Options
    PurplePeacockPurplePeacock Posts: 914 New Member
    edited June 2010
    TOTally,
    We need more different kisses, a more dramatic make out, more places to woohoo (not just rabbitholes and beds), more dates.
    Dates bring so much more to the game, instead "Hey you're cute, lets just get romantic in the park, and I won't see your wants" Online dating-great idea, v.easy to put in surely
    Blind dates definately cos I loved the being able to get a match you didn't plan. Also chemistry was so nice, just the little icon was better than this sort of "Well, er, they have similar traits". Definately.
  • Options
    ThetfordThetford Posts: 2,114 New Member
    edited June 2010
    What about breakfasts in bed and sharing candlelit baths (they could make it funny, you know how women get the curved roll top end to relax in while the men are stuck at the end with the taps/faucet digging in to their back and the showerhead dripping water etc)
    Maybe even gifts and dating, oh and cheesy chat up lines, and they could appear in a message box at the top of the screen, so you can see what your sim had said.
  • Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited June 2010
    Thetford wrote:
    What about breakfasts in bed and sharing candlelit baths (they could make it funny, you know how women get the curved roll top end to relax in while the men are stuck at the end with the taps/faucet digging in to their back and the showerhead dripping water etc)

:mrgreen:LOL That made me laugh.

I'd be happy if they just put the chemistry back in along with being able to question what/how another sim is feeling or wanting.
  • Options
    mariakapa86mariakapa86 Posts: 143 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Oh, I love breakfast in bed
  • Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited June 2010
    i want hot tubs in the game
  • Options
    ANA_Q8ANA_Q8 Posts: 33
    edited June 2010
    Dateing, blind date, gifts, flowers and letters will be great.

And dancing also .. Maybe EA could make dance as a skill !! That means many kinds of dances not only slow dancing.
    SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?!! ^_^ lol
  • Options
    andinic28andinic28 Posts: 2,719 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Thetford wrote:

Rofl! It's so true! You mad my day! :lol::mrgreen::wink:
  • Options
    AbemAbem Posts: 1,137
    edited June 2010
    Thetford wrote:
    Maybe even gifts and dating, oh and cheesy chat up lines, and they could appear in a message box at the top of the screen, so you can see what your sim had said.
    Lol, i agree. Also, yes, secret admirers.

Dancing a skill!

Online dating

Etc

Plzzzzzzz??
  • Options
    PurplePeacockPurplePeacock Posts: 914 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Thetford wrote:

sharing candlelit baths

cheesy chat up lines, and they could appear in a message box at the top of the screen, so you can see what your sim had said.

Umm, would baths raise the game rating?

I like the idea of chat up lines, there is not enough early options in a relationship.
  • Options
    FatCatFatCat Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited June 2010
    I agree. Things like first kiss is not special or
    romantic anymore. I don't know, in the whole 'lovedepartment'
    something is missing. There is no chemistry, romance or even fun.

The whole 'flirty --> attractive --> Irresistible' or
    whatever that cycle is, is getting OLD too.
    It's annoying I have to go through that cycle everytime to
    get to the make out or woohoo ect actions.

But I bet (or hope) we get an EP that evolves around love, romance and dating.
    I hope they include a shy trait with it!
    And crushes, falling in love, attraction, unanswered love & heartbreaks,
    goose (!) ect. More romantic, cute and sweet stuff too please!
    Put dispenser hereanimaatjes-cupcake-13719.gif
  • Options
    ThetfordThetford Posts: 2,114 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Umm, would baths raise the game rating?

Not really, it wouldn't be any more risqué than the hot tubs from TS1 and TS2.
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited June 2010
    Thetford wrote:
    What about breakfasts in bed and sharing candlelit baths

Made me think of a certain annoying t.v. commercial where the man and woman sit side by side in Seperate bathtubs on a beach :lol: ROLF!
  • Options
    lwallace29lwallace29 Posts: 13
    edited June 2010
    I love these ideas!!
  • Options
    mysillysimsarecoolmysillysimsarecool Posts: 72 New Member
    edited June 2010
    tis a good point!
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited June 2010
    I agree OP.

There's really nothing for us to do with our sims now.

If they do start the advertising on our game, I think I'll go back to playing ts2. At least our sims can fall in love and have dates and we can actually go into the buildings with our sims.

I really hate rabbit holes
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    edited June 2010
    Well hopefully the sims after dark rumour is true and we will get a lot of this stuff. I think the breakfast in bed and sharing candlelit baths is a great idea. I'd also like to see wohoo in showers and tubs.