Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What spawner in 'buydebug' contains a pink diamond/palladium?

I really want a steady "income" of pink diamond gems and the palladium metal without having to use the miner for it.

I have already made a SimBot before and want to make another one, but I need a "life core" (Scrap + life fruit + pink diamond (heart shaped cut) + palladium metal).

I already have life fruit plants (Outstanding quality)

Comments

• Options
    keleyakeleya Posts: 7,303 New Member
    edited June 2010
    You should just place two of each spawner on the lot. I get about 2-3 ingots and 1-2 gems per day that way.
  • Options
    thegrumpthegrump Posts: 505 New Member
    edited June 2010
    keleya wrote:
    You should just place two of each spawner on the lot. I get about 2-3 ingots and 1-2 gems per day that way.

I'm saying which spawner (i'm expecting a name) like "Gem Spawner - Low (5x)"
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited June 2010
    Thegrump,

I think you can look that up in the Create A World Manual. I don't think its been updated for Ambitions yet, but it shouldn't matter in this case. Both of those things were in the core game, so it should tell you which spawners to use. Plus I think there is a spawner called, palladium which only spawns palladium. Unfortunately its not available for lots for some reason, only the map, and I don't think that you can add spawners outside of lots, anywhere except in Create A World.
  • Options
    TiumiTiumi Posts: 545 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Spawners that contain Palladium:
    (Egypt) - Mix High: Gold, Palladium, Copper, Mummitomium
    (China) - Mix Low: Copper, Silver, Gold, Palladium, Mercury, Platinum
    (France) - Mix High: Gold, Palladium, Titanium, Iridium

Spawners that contain the Pink Diamond:
    (France) - Citrine: Amethyst, Citrine, Yellow, Pink

There was other spawners, but like the poster above said, they are not available.

Enjoy. :-)
  • Options
    4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited June 2010
    Tiumi wrote:
    Spawners that contain Palladium:
    (Egypt) - Mix High: Gold, Palladium, Copper, Mummitomium
    (China) - Mix Low: Copper, Silver, Gold, Palladium, Mercury, Platinum
    (France) - Mix High: Gold, Palladium, Titanium, Iridium

Spawners that contain the Pink Diamond:
    (France) - Citrine: Amethyst, Citrine, Yellow, Pink

There was other spawners, but like the poster above said, they are not available.

Enjoy. :-)
    Thank you kindly!

I was checking out the spawners one day and didnt know which one to put on the lot. lol.
  • Options
    sbush2006sbush2006 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    I know this thread is nearly 2 years old but I am posting this if anyone comes along looking for help as I did. This link will tell you which ones spawn what.

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=3357.0
  • Options
    5candy55candy5 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I know this is a little late but I'm having trouble. I typed in 'testingcheatsenable true buydebug on' and I got the spawner. I am only given the option to place the spawners on my lot. I put three spawners down but whenever I go to map view and click on the blue gem circle that I see when I use the collection helper, I never get a pink gem. I read on a different post that the epic spawner spawns the pink diamond but I've yet to see one. Am I doing something wrong? I waited one sim day to see if I would see some but the only gems that I see are the ones that were already on the ground before I even got the spawner. Please help me.