Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i have a question

whenever you open ts3 launcher, does your Uploads icon have an exclamation point next to it? i'm having serious issues uploading things (i posted in the technical section, but no one seemed to look at it.)

i am already logged in, but whenever i go to upload something, it says i'm not logged in, so i log in again, and go to upload something, and does the same thing over again.

can anyone help??

Comments

• Options
    A13xzA13xz Posts: 395 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The 'broken' launcher is another glitch. Your launcher is probably broken :(, I think you will just have to wait for the patch to come out.

I am not totally sure though...
  • Options
    violetreubenvioletreuben Posts: 63 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The exclamation point means that you have stuff that can be uploaded.

I often find that problem with this forum, I sign in and everything's fine and then I go to post and it won't let me because it says I have to sign in again! And again...and again.

But for the launcher...have to wait for the patch.
  • Options
    mad729ifumad729ifu Posts: 329 New Member
    edited June 2009
    ugh. that really sucks! because i really want to change my avatar!! haha. but i guess i'll just have to wait!

thanks guys!!!
  • Options
    dodow1234dodow1234 Posts: 124 New Member
    edited June 2009
    mad729ifu wrote:
    whenever you open ts3 launcher, does your Uploads icon have an exclamation point next to it? i'm having serious issues uploading things (i posted in the technical section, but no one seemed to look at it.)

i am already logged in, but whenever i go to upload something, it says i'm not logged in, so i log in again, and go to upload something, and does the same thing over again.

can anyone help??

there are a lot of question like this in technical discussion forum, however no solution has been found yet. I believe this is a problem with the amount of traffic with people uploading to the exchange. It could be that there is more uploading traffic since this is a weekend. Also, it could be that the servers are just having some sort of problems. If you wait until another time of day, it might clear up.
  • Options
    mad729ifumad729ifu Posts: 329 New Member
    edited June 2009
    it hasn't worked since i got it, but downloading works fine. uploading is the only issue i have.