Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 = Sims 1?

Okay so the symbol for The Sims 3 is The Sims cubed, right? So if you actually do the math...

The Sims = 1
1 cubed = 1

So that means that The Sims 3 = The Sims 1

This is what I think about in my spare time. :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    laurenruth915laurenruth915 Posts: 4,102 New Member
    edited June 2010
    You sound like me. Thinking of things that don't matter to most people, but you have to figure out just because it popped in your mind. :D
  • Options
    StrawberrySwirlStrawberrySwirl Posts: 1,218 New Member
    edited June 2010
    XD
  • Options
    SimCrazed32SimCrazed32 Posts: 856 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Oops, wrong thread. :P
  • Options
    sandywabbitsandywabbit Posts: 82 New Member
    edited June 2010
    You sound like me. Thinking of things that don't matter to most people, but you have to figure out just because it popped in your mind. :D

Haha, yeah, that's pretty much my life :)
  • Options
    glassayeglassaye Posts: 174 Member
    edited June 2010
    Oddly enough the game reminds me alot of The Sims, the first one. The look of the neighborhoods, the gameplay though there are more choices, and the overall feel of the game. Of course you have the 2D compared to the 3D which is no comparison really. I The Sims 2 is any inkling as to what 4 will be like, I am excited!

It could be becaue the Sims in the Sims 2 are so large and these guys (3)seem well short and squatty compared to the size of the house. More like the first Sims game.

Don't get me wrong, I like it. I am looking foward to the other packs. But so far if I have to recommend it I would say wait a while until more packs came out and catch a sale.

I hope they are leading up to us being able to go to work with all the professions, and then some. And of course the weather.