Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trying For A Baby With The Time Machine

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    RebelliousRageRebelliousRage Posts: 210
    edited July 2010
    Mine had 5 elders 2 YA and 1 Teen. All boys
  • Options
    samanthallee1983samanthallee1983 Posts: 192 Member
    edited August 2010
    blazerntq wrote:
    Played last night and went into the time machine for my sims third time. First time she went in I sent her to the past, second time was the future, last night was the past again. when she came back she cameback with a fuzzy logic blanket and a young girl child. My sim was already a single parent to two twin girls and the new child looks just like the twins so now its like my sim has triplets.
    So, it's possible for a single sim to have a baby from the past (or future)? My inventor sim is single and I'd like her to have a time machine baby without finding her someone to Woohoo with.
  • Options
    WyngardeWyngarde Posts: 28
    edited February 2012
    Don't mean to necro, but how can you tell if it works?
  • Options
    Jasmine1010Jasmine1010 Posts: 1
    edited February 2012
    I've never tried it but it might be a little challenging.
  • Options
    KirbyAndKatKirbyAndKat Posts: 778 New Member
    edited February 2012
    I've tried it before. The bad thing is that the waiting period took forever in my game. Plus, I just hate how old ladies just pop outta the time machine after you conceived in the future... :(
  • Options
    crazytomboy78crazytomboy78 Posts: 197
    edited August 2012
    I tried this and a few days later I got an old lady saying she's their daughter from the future. The weird part is that once I saved my game and quit, and came back the next day, the old woman was gone. She didn't show up in the bottom left-hand corner with the rest of my Sims. The parents still knew her, but they couldn't contact her or invite her over at all. I really don't know where she went, either. It's the weirdest thing...
  • Options
    Aleaha_VittaAleaha_Vitta Posts: 4 New Member
    Yes when you try for a baby in the future. They come out as an Adult. But i never tried in the pass. Im about to now though... :D :D :#
  • Options
    EA_DavidEA_David Posts: 282 EA Community Manager
    @Aleaha_Vitta Hi, unfortunately your post was on an older thread so it triggers our necroposting rules and we'll close it.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/946943/necroposting#latest

Please don't feel discouraged from posting though, please let us know hwo you get on in your own thread or a newer appropriate one.

Also your post came out multiple times, so we removed the duplicates.

Thanks!