Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random White Flashes??

A couple times while playing i have seen a random very fast white flash....are those the meteor showers? Is any one else having this?

:shock:

Comments

• Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited June 2010
    It could be a thunderstorm, someone posted a video showing one a few days ago. It was a small thunderstorm but I would imagine that even though the dark cloud is not over the sim you are playing that the flash would carry further than the cloud.

I have not had a thunderstorm or meteor shower in my game yet so I could be wrong
  • Options
    4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited June 2010
    gosh this forum is so glitchy wish me lucky replying. It is NOT a thunderstorm because we dont have weather. The video you saw is from a particular firefighting job which i have yet to experience. I saw the video as well. If it was the same thing as in the video i would be very well aware of it. These are very fast flashes. I dont think any one knows...
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited June 2010
    Just a thought from what others have posted here. I do have a firewoman but have not gotten that thunderstorm cloud yet either.

Not sure what else it could be. Maybe a glitch or your video card needs updating. Other than that not sure as I doubt meteor showers are that frequent in just your game, but you never know.