Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The OFFICIAL "I Got It!" Thread!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    AnayamaAnayama Posts: 315 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I got it earlier today.

It's great!
    I've been playing a family and doing "Ambition-related things" with them (Like inventing and sculpting) and one of the family members are in level 4 of Ghost Hunting. :D

Hardly any glitches from my few hours of playing it as well!
    Just one annoying one where you can actually see the item spawners boxes (Such as gem spawners, fish spawners etc...) in live mode/build mode/with buydebug turned off.

Other than that, it's great and very enjoyable!
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CatatonicrazekCatatonicrazek Posts: 78 Member
    edited June 2010
    I got it a few hours ago from ups but have been unable to install till now as i had to go out and then groom my dog. But at least my mom said she won't bug me anymore. As soon as the career bundle is done installing I'm gonna play.
  • Options
    cookiemunstercookiemunster Posts: 73 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I got it like @ 1 and havnt stopped playing with it until now lol
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited June 2010
    zanysazy wrote:
    someone just went abit over the top... *points to bottom of the 2nd page*

So what if I did? The OP admitted they don't even have the game, and yet they're trying to control the forum? Yeah, right.

Free forum. I can post here if I want. Besides, it's only OFFICIAL if they have a SimGuru before their name.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    Yargo179Yargo179 Posts: 47 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I got it this morning at 10:30 from Gamestop. So far it's an ok expansion. It reminds me of Freetime for TS2 because of all the work benches and such. So far I have a self employed inventor/artsy couple in Twinbrook. I'll play some more tomorrow. I'm done for the day.
  • Options
    TheUnknownSoulTusTheUnknownSoulTus Posts: 385 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Got it but can't play til tomorrow morning! I look forward to it though, reading about everyone elses fun makes me happy
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited June 2010
    I'll get it June 8th :shock:
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited June 2010
    ups man delivered mine at 2pm today! i played for 5 hours. One major problem though: while i was playing the pi career my sim couldn't investigate stuff, everytime i told them to investigate somewhere they would bounce back into their home as soon as they got to the desired place. other than that the game is nice
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    sluurpersluurper Posts: 1,408 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Installing it as we speak!! I'm sooo excited!! My mama looked for it at EB Games but they didn't have it, so we went to Future Shop and I almost didn't see it because it was a couple shelves above the rest of the TS3 games there, but I was sooo excited when I saw there were like, 7 copies. :p
  • Options
    NettybeeNettybee Posts: 968 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I got mine this afternoon. I love it. =D
  • Options
    SimDork25SimDork25 Posts: 104 Member
    edited June 2010
    Got it and love it!! :wink:
  • Options
    llskmk1llskmk1 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2010
    got it about 3 hours ago haven't installed it yet.
  • Options
    Midnight23Midnight23 Posts: 655 New Member
    edited June 2010
    i got it and i love it :D
  • Options
    zestysijozestysijo Posts: 137 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I got it! ...unfortunately, i have to wait until friday to install :(
  • Options
    Katwoman107Katwoman107 Posts: 70
    edited June 2010
    my darling boyfriend walked with me to our local gamestop right around the afternoonish. soo basically I GOT IT :mrgreen:
  • Options
    saveoursouls2008saveoursouls2008 Posts: 341 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Had to eat my words. Went to Target and they were out, I asked a worker he looked in the back, and he said they already sold all they had and they had to order more. So I went to Walmart and the rack for it was empty, so I asked an employee and he rolled out a big cart of it. So I got it, but I had to eat my own words because I told a simmer a few days back there was no way a store would sell out.
  • Options
    Sims3NarutardSims3Narutard Posts: 309
    edited June 2010
    I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D I'm gonna go install it! Yaaayzzz!!!!!
  • Options
    sonataviola2sonataviola2 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I got it! :P
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited June 2010
    I don't have it, but but my girlfriend got it, cause I gave it to her :shock:
  • Options
    HCG529HCG529 Posts: 23 New Member
    edited June 2010
    *pokes* I gots it--I gots it two days ago, ‘cause I preordered online. I even got twenty dollars off with a special code. I’m super-cool-awesome-special like that.
    I like all the new muffins and brownies kids can make with the toy oven--and they can sell them too. And I like the new collapsible message pop-up system too. AND the family trees show ALL relationships, with neat color-coded lines to show who’s dating who, if they’re married, or if they’re and illegitimate kid. S'awesome. I was a little disapointed with the SimBots though--they act like regular Sims pretty much and all their motives are like Sim motives, only with fancy names like "Trival Entertainment" and "Waste Buildup". Pfft. They do look neat though.

idk if you answered this or not but what special code?