Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What story do you plan to tell first?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    MarcelaMarcela Posts: 1 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I will be making a sindle female sim that will live in the new town become a stylist or a tatoo stylist but be single until im far into her job and have a relationship or kids then i might try a acitech stylist and style peoples rooms
  • Options
    jessstewart88jessstewart88 Posts: 376 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Im going to make my husband (a fire fighter) and myself (As a tattoo artist - even though I am not one in real life) and then have our kids. Im interested to have them play out their lives and explore the new careers and such :)

-Jess
  • Options
    RenaldosimRenaldosim Posts: 112
    edited May 2010
    I guess my family of 7 will move to Twinbrook and each one of them will get a job matching their traits. Also the father is going to be an inventor who invents a simbot who will be the butler... Ok hahaha now I am excited!! Grant I think the crap you experience is somewhat to be expected;-) hahaha I like you're style though. I'll try that someday......
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    LammashtaOtakuLammashtaOtaku Posts: 64 Member
    edited May 2010
    I am already working on a mad scientist with a house full of electronic stuff. When he reaches the top of the science career I am making him perform experiments on the rest of his furniture to give it an enhanced sci-fi look. After that (I would have ambitions by then) he will change the career path and become an inventor.
  • Options
    RowlesarRowlesar Posts: 105 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I have my firefighter ready. I plan on making a pyromanic firefighter. :twisted: