Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Beiber Legacy ~ Chapter 1

I stared out at the stars from my father's fancy yacht. Where was my Mother ~ she was due here at the Riverview docks days ago, and my father hadnt received word from her.

My name is Bailee Morris, 16 years old. I'm the most popular girl at Howard S. Truelong Highschool in Riverview, and I live on a yacht with my father Anthoni. I lead a pretty normal life, other than I live with my sister, Cammi. Cammi is insance and neurotic, therfore she is mentally challenged, so she cant take care of herself. She is actually my fraternal twin. Or so I think. But I have been proven wrong lately, because I found my mother's teenage diary.

I sat on top of the boat in the cabin with the roof retracted down with my mother's violet covered diary resting in my lap. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I tried to wipe away the words with my mind; but they were scrawled there. Heteropaternal Superfecundation . It means that Cammi and I have different fathers.

I stormed into the kitchen (2nd deck) and slamemd down the diary atop a wooden table. The maid, Rosi Clench, was swabbing the floor with a dripping mop. "Do you know about my Mom?" I whispered. Rosi was my mother's childhood friend and nowadawys, best friend. Rosi's eyebrows furrowed. "About what?" She frowned. "Cammi and I!" I couldnt help but snap. Rosi's face turned stone cold and went pale. "Er, no?" She winced. I jabbed my finger onto the words. "Heteropaternal Superfecundation?! She wrote that?" Rosi cried. I glared at her. "Oh, fine ~ I knew Toni, your dad, and Cal, Cammi's dad. Both the sweetest men ya' ever met. I thought your mom should have went with Cal, the rich and hopeless romantic. But she fell hard for Toni and cheated on Cal. Your mom got drunk one night and-" Rosi's brown skin turned pink. "You know how children are made." She finished in a squeak.

I couldnt believe my ears. I felt the tears come rolling again, but this time harder. "Does-my-dad-know?" I choked in between sobs. "No ~ but your mom loved him so much she never told him." Rosi nodded, and I flew into her arms and cried all over her maid's uniform. "Aww, baby, dont cry. Cammi is just as much of your sister as I am your Auntie" She consoled. I couldnt help but cry harder out of sheer pain that Rosi was burdened with being the one to comfort me through this time.

Dinner was silent as Rosi served us and wiped off Cammi's mouth while Dad typed away at his laptop. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Rosi chorused and scampered down the stairs and onto the first deck. I plugged in my iPod and listened to JB (Justin Beiber) just in case it was Mom arriving all late and wrong. Rosi arrived with a pale face. "Uh, yea Justin. I mean, yes." She squeaked. I almost fell out of my chair ~ why was Justin Beiber standing in my kitchen?

He gave me a big smile and shook dad's hand firmly. "Hey, Mr. Morris!" He grinned. I felt myself going drowsy till Rosi pretended to spill some water on my cheeks. "Oh, let me clean you up hon!" She apoligized in a sincere way. Boy, could she act! "Nah, I'll get it for ya, mam." He assured Rosi and brushed the water off my burning cheeks. I was dying, was my first thought ~ probably dying from my devestated heart ~, but when dad gave me that this is celeb bussiness, Bailee look from the corner of his eye he had given me for all these years as a Acting Manager I couldnt help but know this was real.

I flew up the steps that night to the cabin and stared out at the star I had discovered, Nightlight. "Hey." A voice greeted. I whirled around and found myself face-to-face with Justin. "Huh-Hi!" I stammered. He laughed and brushed a lock of my golden hair to the side. We stared a eachother until his lips suddenly touched mine and I felt the world around my blur: I could only sense that I loved him right away.

But a voice inside my head quickly rung out: Dont tell him about your powers... never. It was my Grandma Florence's voice ~ she had been dead for years.

Sorrry for no pictures!!! Pics were deleted by my pesky little brother :(. But please leave your comments and thoughts on the series. I will contunie if I get enough good comments. TY!

NOTE: This story is fictional, therefore Justin Beiber has neverdone the things located within this body text