Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims standing around during actions!!!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    BreAnnieBreAnnie Posts: 1
    edited November 2010
    This problem only began when I loaded Late night....so I'm pretty sure that's the issue. Thinking about unloading Late Night. AUGH!!!
  • Options
    DroodDrood Posts: 30
    edited November 2010
    Add me. I can't be bothered to play anymore. I maxed out their needs with cheats cos I got so bored of them peeing themselves before they could get to the toilet. Now I'm bored cos they're permanently happy and standing around taking ages to do nothing. I'm not buying the next expansion pack for at least a month after it comes out. I may be slow but I eventually learn. It's not ******* worth it.
  • Options
    kgfm29kgfm29 Posts: 241
    edited November 2010
    Add me to the list.

My poor sim lives in one of the cheaper houses in Bridgeport because an apartment with three rooms (kitchen/bathroom/bedroom) isn't big enough for his kid to have his own bedroom to himself...And he works in music at the theater so if he is totally ready and not engaged in any actions when his carpool comes to pick him up then he is lucky to work two hours per workday.

I had been trying to figure out if I added one ep too many and overloaded my 4 gigs of ram (I only use my computer to play sims or browse the internet) or if it was a problem with the Late Night ep itself....sounds like I may have finally gotten my question answered.

I had even waited several weeks before picking up LN hoping they would have sorted out the major bugs by then. All I wanted was to play my game...but it looks like if this one ep can prevent me from playing then I shouldn't be adding any new content whatsoever. Goodbye Daily Deal. :cry:
  • Options
    Bonnie1209Bonnie1209 Posts: 842 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I only have the "standing around" problem when I play Bridgeport. Sunset Valley, Barnacles Bay, Twinbrook all play very well. Even when I add highrises.

I'm hoping they come out with a patch soon to fix these things. Or it could be that BP is just too much for my Mac. Not sure - probably a combination of problems.
  • Options
    kgfm29kgfm29 Posts: 241
    edited November 2010
    Thank you! Might try playing on another neighborhood and seeing if I can at least play that.
  • Options
    Ingrid84Ingrid84 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, Late Night is almost unplayable for me at this point because it's so slow. By the time my sim gets to the bar, manages to get in the elevator, gets in the door, and tries to order a drink, the bar is already closed.