Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 4: Asymmetric Facial Features

It's very difficult to make sims that closely resemble real people in the Sims 3 because all facial features are perfectly symmetric.

In the Sims 4, please consider including an asymmetry slider for brows, eyes, noses, and mouths that would allow one side of the feature to be changed slightly.

Comments

• Options
    IsabrluckyIsabrlucky Posts: 6 New Member
    I agree ! Well, there is a slider that exists but what I am wondering is there any mod to separate the facial features making them independent when editing for differently shaped eyes for example ??? I have been looking for some time if anyone knows !
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited December 2018
    @Isabrlucky
    Luumiasims has a facial asymmetry mod.. it doesn't have all you asked about but it's pretty neat.
    https://luumiasims.com/post/174006296684/the-sims-as-a-franchise-might-be-headed-toward-a
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Closing this as it's both a necro and also this isn't a thread about forum feedback. Hopefully, that mod helps, but let's please be mindful of a thread's age when responding and also make sure it's relevant to both the topic and category at hand. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top