Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you are a good photographer, you neeeed to see this.

I have always been interested in posting a story on the sims exchange, but was never much good at photography. Being a bit of a perfectionist, mediocre photography was something I just could not live with. I already have made the sims, and would be willing to upload them to the exchange for you. It would probably be easiest to have the story under your name, but I would like for you to give me credit at the end of each chapter. I would probably like to upload a chapter once a week and I could give you the script via. forum several days in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Phoenix_AerisPhoenix_Aeris Posts: 211 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'd be interested in helping you if you wish. I've found that the camera on the sims 3 is much better than it was on the sims 2. :) I particularly love the fact that you can change the level that the camera is on your keyboard. That has saved me so many times.

I could help give you pointers about how to take photos on the sims 3 if you want. I could also take the pictures for you if that's what you prefer :)
  • Options
    QQCamillaQQCamilla Posts: 69 New Member
    edited May 2010
    thank you sooooo much
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Nimaki12Nimaki12 Posts: 542 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Here's a tip I use. In the cheat box [ctrl-shift-c] type fadeobjects off

That way objects don't fade when you're close to them. Which allows more scenary. And if you press the tab key usually above caps lock, you go into free camera mode. It allows you to get close up on things. It's kind of complicated at first but I got used to it in 5 minuets or less.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    i really never knew about that cheat, thanks, it IS always very annoying when you zoom in and end up inside of the sims face
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Nimaki12, any suggestions after this? i'm really stuck

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/200538.page
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    That's a really good story. And yes, I do have an idea. You see me, when I'm writing Kidnapped, as shown in my signature... I always have a great idea. And as I write it I run out of ideas, so I stop. I wait a day or two, and then more ideas come to me, and thus I start writing again. SO the bets thing to do is give yourself time for ideas.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Thanks, and I guess that is really a good idea, since that is how most story ideas come to me, out of nowhere :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I also have a question, after you put an image through photo shop, are you still able to put it into a story?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Yup. Edit the picture before you upload it from your browser.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    thanks
  • Options
    edited May 2010