The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Never Say Forever Series **Chapter 29 Now Released*

Comments

• Options
    Beth8301Beth8301 Posts: 4,657 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Chapter 9 is now out. Tyrell makes his first appearance at the end of this chapter! Go and check it out!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I know that i'm talking to myself again, but chapter 10 is now out!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    chapter 11 released
  • Options
    NekoWolf37NekoWolf37 Posts: 1,400
    edited June 2010
    Hiya! Sorry I've been so behind here. The last chapter I read was like 6 or something but I'm all caught up now!

I love Tyrell but I can't remember who I voted for. lol oh well. Aahhhh distractions distractions....wonder how Sam is holding up in Boston?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    lol its a mystery to all =P
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Let's just hope he isn't running around doing something crazy. Like wearing a cow suit (i miss that from sims 2 lol). Is it ok to hate Brie? Because she seems like the kind of girl who needs to be dumped on her butt in the street by her dad and made to work for a living for once. Better yet, dumped into the world legacy style. Can you see Brie doing a legacy? I can hear her screaming now lol.

I have such an evil and crazy mind....
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    hmm...Neko...I think you may have given me an idea for when I'm done Never Say Forever... =) she would DEFINITELY make an interesting legacy personality.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    might be an abusive mother though o.O or a very lazy one. Maybe a babecy (sp?), with numerous fathers for her children. That would fit her personality so far.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    lol but it would be a very challenging life for her. she's held on to her daddy's tail and let him drag her through life, and then depended on Sam, which turned into depending on Hank and now she's back home with her daddy. I think she would be interesting =) I will definitely have to explore this idea.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ahhh the semi-sheltered life of the rich and helpless ^^ is her "perfect body" natural or all surgery? Because if it's surgery I'd like to see how Sam responds to that :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    haha well it's natural... she's the kind of snob who grew up beautiful, didn't have to do anything, and holds some sort of power over men.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ppsshh lucky. I've always had a theory I made up when I was like three and saw all these pretty girls who were mean. I said that if you're beautiful when your young your ugly when your old. I've tweaked it since then and it became if your beautiful and you boast about it, it will melt away to match your personality: ugly. Of course surgery shot my theory to pieces .-. But Bri is sort of like my theory...cept the ugly part.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    lol ive always believed that if you're ugly when you're young, you'll only get better looking as you grow up but if your really good looking as a kid, you only get worse looking as you grow up. i was an ugly child and, not to sound conceited, i feel like im ony getting better looking as i grow up, and my cousin was the most ADORABLE child and is growing up to be worse looking. i know it sounds mean, but its sort of true. i see it around me all the time =P
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    that was my theory too. I still believe it.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    hee =)

so im having a mental block with my story right now. i have GREAT ideas but its just getting to those ideas that im having trouble with. i have the pictures taken for chapter 12 but im affraid it will be boring =(
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    trying leading up to something or skipping ahead in time a week or so. Besides there's always that boring art of the story that lets you get worked up for the better parts. It's a sort of transition phase from one exciting event to another.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    yeah i know...but in light of the kind of stuff im going through right now in RL, it's hard for me to get my head together. Oh well...will do the best i can.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    chapter 12 is now up!~
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    awwww! Love it!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    =) thanks. i thought it was kind of boring, but oh well. it needed to be done =P
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    eh well it can't be all big moments. They had the sweetest moments though :]
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    =) i was really happy when i heard about the cheat for making weather with the fog machine. as soon as i heard about it, and tested it out, i'm like

"OH MAN! i have to make a 'kiss in the rain' scene with Tyrell and Kaleah!"

>.<

Well those sweet moments are going to come to an end in this next chapter...because the drama is about to pick up again =P
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Yeah I was like "RAIN?!" and then, "Oh wait KISSES and DANCING!" I was totally going to do that in The Thoughts in My Head but I gave up on that. It wasn't going anywhere. So instead I'm putting it somewhere else. Did you know about the snow?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    yesh =) on my website, i have the entire list of things you can do with it (if you transfer the list to a word document, its 80 something pages) there's so many different things you can do!

http://happysimmer.yolasite.com/cheats.php

follow that link and scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see the two links to the list =)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I know, I downloaded the entire list and put it on word document at a really small font. It ended up being over 100 pages. I only use it for Rain and Snow. Snow's easier to use, because Rain tends to move (and idk how it got where it got...)