Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rabbitholes ON TOP of Rabbitholes?

Has anyone place rabbitholes in the basement with other rabbitholes above ground? I'm trying this out on a smaller world I'm working on, and just realized that I wasn't sure how this would turn out while playing. I don't know if when you click on the icon to go to the rabbit hole, if ALL the options would show up (for both rabbitholes) or if only the above ground ones would show.

Anyone tried this yet?

Comments

• Options
    auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    edited May 2010
    I haven't, but I don't think it would be any different than multiple above ground rabbit holes.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi,

Yes, you can. Mone Key's Island has one big Community lot with most of the Rabbit holes on it. They will all show an individual option just like a if there were a few. :D
  • Options
    misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    edited May 2010
    Fantastic...and I completely forgot about having multiple rabbitholes on one lot.

Thanks!
  • Options
    DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    edited May 2010
    There are some which are too tall for a sub-basement. They will stick up through the floor of the basement level above. They do NOT stick up out of the ground from the first basement level however.

The Science facility radio tower, Military Base flagpole, Corporate Tower, and Hospital radio tower. I think thats all of them.