Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think of this idea? (2nd post)

MomSonSimFunMomSonSimFun Posts: 486 New Member
I'm getting a bit tired of building my world, Via Discovolo, and although I definitely plan to finish it sometime in the future, I want to take a break from it. Currently, however, I am lacking inspiration! Do any of you have cities, places, styles, or any other sort of world ideas that I might make? I'll pick whichever idea I like best to build, or maybe just get inspired by that idea to build something else. Thanks!

P.S. Pictures of the cities or places your ideas are based off of are welcome. If there aren't any, that's fine too!

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2010
    Okay, I believe I may have found my inspiration: the world from Gone with the Wind! What do you think of this idea?
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited May 2010
    was going to say Jurassic Park ?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    That's a good idea also, at least for the landscape since there aren't dinosaurs.
  • Options
    7Emily777Emily77 Posts: 1,147
    edited May 2010
    There's Hollywood. I always wanted to see that. There's also just like a simple little island, which could be boring very easily. There's also ... Washington DC! Ha, ok, now I'm just getting random. Whatever you make, I'm sure will be awesome! :thumbup:
  • Options
    auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    edited May 2010
    Gone with the Wind would be too cool! Terra,and the Wilkenson's plantation. Parts of Atlanta.

"I ain't never birthed no babies Miss Scarlet!"
  • Options
    drowssapdrowssap Posts: 2,007 Member
    edited May 2010
    dont know you you've seen this i started a thread yesterday with a list of some ideas and photos
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/196195.page
    i shall have to add more to it though
    you could always have a wonder around google earth if you plan on doing more real life locations, its great for ideas
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Thanks for all of your great ideas! For the moment, I've decided that I'm going to continue working on Via Discovolo and finish it, because I fear that if I leave it now it will never get done, but once I am looking to build a new world, I'll have some great ideas to base it off of. Thanks!