Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PASSION :: Cycle 3 :: Battle of the Sexes :: Sign Ups Closed!!!

PASSION-GuysvsGirls.png

Hi everyone, and welcome to Cycle 3 of PASSION!

It's the all time battle of the sexes in the field of modelling. Do the guys have what it takes to bring the girls down? Or is it the girls that will reign supreme? Think you could give one of the teams the swing they need to win? The sign up because it's time for round one!

This cycle will be a cross between a the last two cycles of PASSION and Survivor. So what does this mean? Simple. The guys and girls will be split into two teams, alliances will be handy - if you're willing enough to put your trust in another that is, teams will play together while individual contestants still go for individual immunity, always expect the unexpected and never believe that you are 100% safe. Many twists and turns will be encountered during this cycle, keeping participants and lurkers on the edge of their seats.

So as I said before, guys and girls will be split, but what will this do to the way a contestant will be eliminated?
Each model will hand in their own assignment, and each getting their own score. These scores will then be combined with the rest of their team's to determine the average score. The team with the higher average will be given group immunity making them safe from elimination, and the team with the lower average will be headed just there. Now from the lower scoring team the single model with the highest individual score will be granted individual immunity, meaning that they too will be safe from elimination. The team then votes, and the model with the most votes will be eliminated.

Assignments will be weekly. I will give you 7 days to complete the task, however if problems do arise, please do not hesitate to ask for an extension. I do know that you guys have lives apart from the sims and will understand if you do need some extra time.

I do not want people dropping out during this competition. Please consider this before signing up. Of course I will understand if something does actually happen which leaves you no other choice but to drop out. If this does occur, please let me know instead of just not showing up.

Rules
• Editing is allowed
• Assignments must be handed in on time
• Do not use disrespectful language, and do not act in a disrespectful manner towards any other contestant or their work

I will be looking for an equal number of guys and girls on each team. There is no limit on the number of contestants! You may sign up one model of each gender, however these models must be either Young Adult or Adult, there are no other restrictions.

I will also be looking for 2 other judges to help me out during this cycle.

So want to sign up? Just copy a form below and fill it out!

::Model Entry::
Username::
Name::
Mini Bio::
Why would you like to be a part of PASSION's Battle of the Sexes::
Previous Experience:: (having none will not change whether or not you're accepted, I would just like to know where the contestants stand)
Headshot:: (Does not have to be in CAS)
Body Shot:: (Does not have to be in CAS)

::Judge Entry::
Username::
Why you'd like to judge PASSION's Battle of the Sexes::
Previous Experience::
Email:: (If you are not comfortable posting your email on the web, please send me an email at dapple.dandy@hotmail.com so that I have your email address)

Models.png
Guy's Team
1. NICO4 :: Reid Kwaski
2. Kaliko :: Spencer
3. twirlie98 :: Jason Styfe
4. eiphos1212 :: Michael Underwood
5. Vav2009 :: Stephen Austen
6. PiaPia :: Edward Minowr
7. FishGirl4 :: Derek "The House" Houser
8. MJ :: Sander Weiss
9. Evergreen226 :: Viktor James
10. Circa :: Jackson Scott

Girl's Team
1. SilverDragon111 :: Kiana Cheetah
2. kamcil19 :: Aria Mason
3. cassie2090 :: Zoey Scott
4. claymeganpruitt :: Isabella Jackson
5. Kallysem :: Maelle Jeeter
6. DustyDreamer :: Alissa Morgan
7. Cockerlover :: Kylie Vector
8. melodicspike21 :: Rachelle Kookie
9. 1wder :: Ana Weinroth
10. MsMcNeelySims :: Breezy Lee

Judges.png
1. KittyKat6369
2. Pistolkitten
3. simjenn

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Link to sign ups on SimExposure

Comments

• Options
    SilverDragon111SilverDragon111 Posts: 6,173 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Reserve a spot for me! I'll have my model up in a couple of hours :D!
  • Options
    PistolkittenPistolkitten Posts: 5,413 New Member
    edited April 2010

Username:: Pistolkitten

Why you'd like to judge PASSION's Battle of the Sexes:: I think its a very innovative idea for a competition, however I can't enter as a contestant as I'm already competing in 7 competitions at the moment, I do have a lot of time on my hands but I don't want to spread my creative juices too thinly hehe, If I can't be involved as a contestant why not a judge right?. I'm very prompt with scoring you'll never be waiting on me and I never bail out on anything :D

Previous Experience:: As a competitor? Many! I'm final 2 in cycle 1 of Miss Simiverse (LadyEmillye) and final 4 in Shes the One (Dolphinz). Judging experience, I've been judging UNIQUE with its host EvieFischer which is now at the finals and she has already signed me up to judge UNIQUE: Underground.

If you select me as a judge I'll email you so you can grab my details :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Here's my sing up entry:

Username:: SilverDragon111

Name:: Kiana Cheetah

Mini Bio:: Kiana is a though girl. She wears the black belt in martial arts. She stands up for things she believes in. She growed up like everyone else; average family (loving one, luckily), go to school, etc. Her mother always thought her that Kiana should stand up for what she believes in, and that she does.

Why would you like to be a part of PASSION's Battle of the Sexes:: Sounds like fun :D.

Previous Experience:: I have been in an couple of competisions (am right now too) and I know how to edit with Photoshop. :D

Headshot:: 30t6tg4.jpg
    Body Shot:: 2i93sc9.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited April 2010
    OMG KAT! I remember when your comp first started out, now look at you :D
    Wow I really have the urge to join, or judge. I dunno if I should join or judge.
    Hmmmm.....? I think I will..... join :D
    This is going to be fun I will be right back with my model info and stuff :D
  • Options
    GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited April 2010
    This looks so interesting!
    If I wouldn't so busy this month I would join for sure :wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    ::Model Entry::
    Username:: kamcil19/ I prefer Kam or Kami

Name:: Aria Mason

Mini Bio:: Aria is one of those rich popular girls, who are very full of themselves. All the guys love, her she likes to shop, and go clubbing. She is the Party Animal of the Century. She got what it takes to be queen. Good looks, beautiful, what else more could a guy ask for?
    Why would you like to be a part of PASSION's Battle of the Sexes:: Well because, I really wanted to be in the previous cycles, and this looks like it is going to be soo much fun!

Previous Experience:: Its a list.....
    Cycle 1 of Model Fever [Runner up]
    Cycle 5 of Model Fever [Winner]
    Miss sunset Valley
    Elegance is Sim Cycle 1
    Elegance is Sim cycle 2 [Currently in]
    Simply Sassy Cycle 1-4 [Judging]
    EDMC Cycle 3-5 [Runner up in 4]
    Model Fever Cycle 2 [Judged]
    There was this Fantasy one can't remember the name right now.
    I was in more than this, but those comps are long gone..... *thinks* Well those are the ones i can remember.

Headshot:: Screenshot-69.jpg

Body Shot:: Screenshot-70.jpg
  • Options
    NICO4NICO4 Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited April 2010
    Can you reserve me a spot in the guy's team please? :D
  • Options
    cassie2090cassie2090 Posts: 577 Member
    edited April 2010
    ooo i would like to join let me go get a sim!
  • Options
    cassie2090cassie2090 Posts: 577 Member
    edited April 2010
    Username:: Cassie2090
    Name::Zoey Scott
    Mini Bio::Zoey is a city girl who loves the beach she can be a little headstrong but she's looking forward to showing what shes got in passion.

Why would you like to be a part of PASSION's Battle of the Sexes::It sounds interesting and its different than anything ive been in

Previous Experience:: (having none will not change whether or not you're accepted, I would just like to know where the contestants stand) well i was in passion cycle 1 my sim braelyn won i was in cycle 2 but i had to drop because of my computer which is way better now cause i got a new one,ive been in elegance is sim, SNTM, spotlight.

Headshot:: (Does not have to be in CAS)
    14m56xc.jpg

Body Shot:: (Does not have to be in CAS)

6j0y6r.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    :D
  • Options
    simjennsimjenn Posts: 563 Member
    edited April 2010
    Username:: SimJenn

Why you'd like to judge PASSION's Battle of the Sexes:: This contest seems well organized and has the potential to actually go from start to finish. With the forums being down and all the general nonsense, most comps are failing. I really want to be apart of this one because of the unique theme and idea ; )

Previous Experience:: I hosted Plus Size is Beautiful modeling competition, I have judged for cockerluvers sweet and sour. I have also entered many comps of my own.

Email:: wjroberts1109@yahoo.com
  • Options
    FishGirl4FishGirl4 Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Username:Fishgirl4(Just call me Fish or Izzy)
    Name:Katinka Bergen(Kat)
    Mini Bio: Katinka is a Norwegian model who came here to establish her name in the modelling industry. Her parents have always pushed her to be the best, and that is what she intends to do.
    Why would you like to be a part of PASSION's Battle of the Sexes: I love sim modelling competitions, and PASSION was awesome, and this sounded so cool, I thought it would be fun, and a learning experience.
    Previous Experience: I host my own modelling competition, Going Geek. I am currently in five modelling competitions, and have previously been in Temperature by Simsy.
    Screenshot-266-1.jpg
    Screenshot-267.jpg

• Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited April 2010
    Katty! I love you! XD I'd seriously love to be in this O.O Can you reserve me a female spot? Just downloading some new CC :D
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    TheUsernameFoundTheUsernameFound Posts: 7,775 New Member
    edited April 2010
    ::JUDGE::
    Never mind...
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Jakester! I thought you were busy O.O
    Why are you joining comps, when your dropped out of so many?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Because I'm now learning to balance time with Soccer and Track consuming my weekday life :D I just work obsessively hard on a free day, which is today, so I need to get working on one assignment I have. What else? *furrows eyebrows to remember*
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    So now you are learning, interesting.....
    Well I sort of have a busy weekday life. Sort of, I wish I could play sports but, my parents can't drive me everywhere :(

Why don't you keep a schedule like I do, like for homework, practices, sim, games, etc. Hang it in your room. Trust me Jake that would help!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I can barely follow my school schedule >.<

Monday: Track
    Tuesday: Track Meet
    Wednesday: Track and Soccer
    Thursday: Track Meet
    Friday: Track and Soccer
    Saturday: Soccer Game.

Lovely sports schedule :roll:
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    It is a lovely sports schedule! :D
    So did you add in the times, and stuff what about homework, and tests. If you really feel cramped then I suggest put the important stuff first. Track and Soccer isn't as important as your grades dear.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I never have homework. I do it all in FL while the teacher drones on :D
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Well good for you :D
    But remember Sims comes last! First family, then school, then sports, then job [if you have one], then Sims.
    Unless you do other things too :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Not much else I do anyways :P
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Alrighty :D
    I have a headache, I am not going to drink energy drinks for a while now!
  • Options
    DustyDreamerDustyDreamer Posts: 1,569 New Member
    edited April 2010
    This sounds like a fun idea! Please reserve a girl spot for me! Ill have my model up tomorrow. <33 Thanks!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Finished my model :D I just need to fill out the form :D
    23uvol1.jpg