May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Liquorice Cottage

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Simmersaurus_RexSimmersaurus_Rex Posts: 3,021 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Oh my goodness, that is STUNNING. :shock:

It's been a looooonnnggg time since I've seen a house that good (although I might be biased because I love black and white so much). :lol:

But seriously, it's beautiful. You put so much thought into that. :-o
  • Options
    SpinTheMoonSpinTheMoon Posts: 417 Member
    edited April 2010
    Oh my goodness, that is STUNNING. :shock:

It's been a looooonnnggg time since I've seen a house that good (although I might be biased because I love black and white so much). :lol:

But seriously, it's beautiful. You put so much thought into that. :-o

Thank you so much Simmersaurus_Rex! I love your Goldilocks and Little Red Riding Hood!! :D
  • Options
    Simmersaurus_RexSimmersaurus_Rex Posts: 3,021 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Thank you so much Simmersaurus_Rex! I love your Goldilocks and Little Red Riding Hood!! :D

Haha, you're welcome, and thank you! I've had a fairy tale sim obsession lately. :roll:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    haha I understand that. I'm experiencing a cottage obsession myself. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    fieryfemalefieryfemale Posts: 1,593 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Spinthemoon this is such a beautiful lot. I love everything from the cleverly thought out name to the colour scheme.

rec from me :)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thank you so much fieryfemale!! :D
  • Options
    MacyQueenMacyQueen Posts: 2,321 New Member
    edited May 2010
    it's lovely. it must have taken a lot of time and effort to create. Beautiful SpinTheMoon!You have my recommendation again =]

• Options
    Ceeecee3Ceeecee3 Posts: 789 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Awesome house!
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited May 2010
    @ SpinTheMoon, I don't mean to hijack your thread but i was wondering if you would give me your comments on my new cottage as your builds are amazing. :)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/197365.page

Thanks
    lgpf7vn
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    MacyQueen - Thank you very much! I wanted to support a challenge. My first ever! So I worked several days and nights building this. I missed a lot of sleep. I thought I was going to be too busy to work on it later. Plans changed and I could have worked on this the entire time. Grrr! :lol: Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your comment.:D

Ceeecee3 - Thank you! :D

strelitzia19 - Thank you for thinking my cottages are amazing! I'm an amateur builder so comments like this make me very happy. :D
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited May 2010
    strelitzia19 - Thank you for thinking my cottages are amazing! I'm an amateur builder so comments like this make me very happy. :D [/quote]

My pleasure, i feel the same when people say nice things about my builds too. I rec'd all your lots too. :mrgreen:

I don't suppose you know how to change roof heights seperatly rather than the whole roof, been trying to figure it out for ages :shock:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    lgpf7vn
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Thank you for the recs!
    I don't suppose you know how to change roof heights seperatly rather than the whole roof, been trying to figure it out for ages :shock:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Yes I do but I'm terrible at explaining! :lol: fieryfemale has an awesome list of tutorials stickied at the top of Creative Corner. Here is the link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/57507.page Scroll down to find the roof tutorials. Here is one I found there ...

Roof Height Tutorial by TheLighterDark
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKgh5I2DVi0

You also might want to stop by BUILDERS' 101. They are great with answering questions and helping other simmers! Here is the link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/121128.page

Good luck! :D