Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Think Purple!

Comments

• Options
    uraniumfan909uraniumfan909 Posts: 736 Member
    edited May 2010
    ignore this :]
  • Options
    GjadeGjade Posts: 579 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I don't know if this still counts but...for the elimination of challenge 4 I want Drew gone
  • Options
    jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    edited May 2010
    Gjade have you recieved my email?
  • Options
    darkrain09darkrain09 Posts: 53
    edited May 2010
    Gjade wrote:
    I don't know if this still counts but...for the elimination of challenge 4 I want Drew gone
    I have to agree with you there Gjade. I have a feeling Drew is going to cause more trouble then he already has.
  • Options
    drew10playerdrew10player Posts: 18,841 Member
    edited May 2010
    Well this is disappointing. Of course I don't want people to vote for me, but I guess that's just the way things have to be! I think we should wait and let you take new pictures and upload them once your launcher works, for new chapters. Because the recaps are kind of boring, sorry. Well, anyways, good chapter, even though I am going to possibly be eliminated. :cry:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Well this is disappointing. Of course I don't want people to vote for me, but I guess that's just the way things have to be! I think we should wait and let you take new pictures and upload them once your launcher works, for new chapters. Because the recaps are kind of boring, sorry. Well, anyways, good chapter, even though I am going to possibly be eliminated. :cry:
    who knows drew there is the possibility I'll be eliminated as well considering both you and Blair had won the previous challenge.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    jps0228 wrote:
    Gjade have you recieved my email?
    yes i have
  • Options
    SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    edited May 2010
    I vote for Drew out

I think you should wait for your launcher to work!!
    I can wait,
    I'm a paitiont(SP) girl

He he :mrgreen:

(Great Chapter by the way)

~Dana
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    i vote for Pitt :) i live for these, out as fast as you can w/ old pics... if you need any help, just ask :)
  • Options
    BOOCHEEKSBOOCHEEKS Posts: 64
    edited May 2010
    I wanna vote Drew out. Just because he will...umm. I just want him eliminated. :) :-) :D:mrgreen: :-o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink: Sorry Drew :!:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    awesome chapter stories, bye drew thats what you get for teasing the women it's like playing with fire. *is holding Blair back* yeah she found out about Drew and Jenna.
    Blair: oh well then at least I still have my Pitt *has cartoon hearts in her eyes*

oh dear, keep focused Blair.

Blair: right,nya *winks*
  • Options
    RykaRyka Posts: 7,227 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hey check oout my new story that has just gone up here is the link

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=214781

comment at

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/205372.page

i'd like it if you read it.
  • Options
    LoveSimsStoriesXXLoveSimsStoriesXX Posts: 442
    edited May 2010
    Hello Ryka. I read your story and it was good. Just don't keep continuing the sentence. Periods are ok! And don't forget to capatalize. Also if you want to switch point of views, then switch a page also.

Heyyyyyyy everyone else! Second part of the fourth elimination is now out. (I know so quick) and I hope you all love it. Only 5 more people left!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    nice chapter. btw, who's preggers?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    You can't tell already? I thought it would be kinda obvious.....Oh well you have to wait to figure out!
  • Options
    SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    edited May 2010
    Great Chapter!!

:mrgreen: :XD: :mrgreen: :XD: :mrgreen: :XD: :mrgreen:

110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Can't wait for the next chapter! Why did I vote Drew out?!?!?!?! Jenna is in love with him!(It is not fake love) Boo,
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Thanks to everyone for the comments. It's so great to have you guys reading!

Hey GJade, it was surprising that Jenna voted Drew off but what done has been done and there is no going back. Besides, Love never dies :)
  • Options
    drew10playerdrew10player Posts: 18,841 Member
    edited May 2010
    *sob* *wah* *cries furiously for hours* :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sad I'm out of the challenge! This was the first thing my simself has ever been featured in. Hey, is there gonna be a season 3? He said extremely hopefully. Cause I'd totally love to be in it again!!! Continue on what you're doing! And I'll always be there for support and recs.

Goodbye Jenna...

Win it for me.
  • Options
    SnowieWolfSnowieWolf Posts: 198 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Yay! Another chapter :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    You guys are the greatest ever! It's you guys that keep me going so much, you are the most awesometastical ever.

I hope there will be a season three. If everything keeps going the way it does, there may just be. I'll be checking sson but I'm not sure if I have everyone's e-mail addess for Season 2. To every contestant in Season Two, please make sure to send in your e-mail address if you haven't already! If not, I may have to replace you.

Drew thank you soooo much for gifting me AGAIN! You are so great! Thank you. Everyone say thank you to Drew! Come on now "Thank you Drew" lol can't wait for next episode! Have a great day!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    is it Jenna?
  • Options
    RykaRyka Posts: 7,227 Member
    edited May 2010
    i kinda have to work on my punctianion(did i spell that right) plz read my series though guys/girls
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ryka wrote:
    i kinda have to work on my punctianion(did i spell that right) plz read my series though guys/girls
    Ryka-when you take pictures, you should keep the walls up and use camera mode. Also don't show the plumbob EVER unless it's for storyline purposes...

otherwise, quite nice :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    ignore this... :)