Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Love storyline progression, but have a few suggestions.

Improvements that could be made:

I wish they would give you the freedom to keep story progression on, but allow you to toggle certain settings for more control (instead of just turning off progression for all aspects of the game. Here are some toggles I would love to see. It would be nice if you could pick and chose combinations of none (no controls on progression), multiple (parameters), or all (Full control) on an individual household basis:

Relationship: Lock the current relationship. If your sim is single, they will stay single. If your sim is with a particular sim, they will not break up unless you toggle this lock off, or change it manually.

Children: Lock the current parental status. Sims will not have any (more) children up unless you toggle this lock off, or change it manually.

Residence: Lock the current residence. The sim will not move unless you toggle this lock off, or change it manually.

Profession: Lock the current jobs. The sim will not change jobs unless you toggle this lock off, or change it manually.

I have to admit, I get a little annoyed when I can't figure out where my sim moved to.. or that they may have moved out of town?!