Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hitched! Assignment One!!! The big fight (temporary) CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    vidkid20vidkid20 Posts: 3,735 New Member
    edited April 2010
    oh cool the 12th. i'll definitely have it by then. oh i said some stuff about EA but luckily they didn't ban me. i was very lucky. 8)
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Wow JK feel sorry for you so many good pictures :mrgreen: I think the 12th is to far away like Sun said usually we get a week in between assignments :D
  • Options
    hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    edited April 2010
    three collages are okay

Thanks for clearing that up. The new due date is fine by me. I've done the snaps, just trying to figure out how to arrange them together :mrgreen:

Oh and Happy Easter everyone!
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • Options
    RusalkaRusalka Posts: 510 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Happy Easter all - hope you're having a lovely weekend! And wow, my assignment thingy was HUGE. I'll have to cut that down next time, lol...
  • Options
    SilverDragon111SilverDragon111 Posts: 6,173 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I Like the new avatar, Rusalka :wink:.
  • Options
    JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited April 2010
    Rusalka wrote:
    Happy Easter all - hope you're having a lovely weekend! And wow, my assignment thingy was HUGE. I'll have to cut that down next time, lol...

There isn't a problem with that :) It was kind of an odd assignment anyway that required some storytelling. You did an awesome job!
    jz8tDGb.png
    Steam: JKAmaryllis
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hope everyone is having great time. Happy Eastern, again.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hehe most of mine will be spent sleeping or at work, but that's okay.
    Happy Easter to you as well SilverDragon :)
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thanks, there is'nt gonna be a big celepration here either. Just another day for me, I guess.
  • Options
    RusalkaRusalka Posts: 510 New Member
    edited April 2010

Thanks! Actually, it was your lovely avatar in particular that inspired me to update mine. :-)
  • Options
    theRealDeal09theRealDeal09 Posts: 4,549 Member
    edited April 2010
    I'm going to try to do mine tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Can't wait to see it :)
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Rusalka wrote:

Thanks! Actually, it was your lovely avatar in particular that inspired me to update mine. :-)

Aww, thanks! That's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me about my avatar.
  • Options
    NICO4NICO4 Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited April 2010
    inh5i1.jpg

Okay Pic 1,Her coming out of the Cab-Summer returns from a weekend at Garden Fest
    2010 and can't wait to see the job her Husband's Done!

Pic 2,Dead Garden-Summer Screams as The Garden's Dead! and her Husband's lying,passed out covered in Vomit and Dirt

Pic 3,Arguement-Summer Drags her half-awake husband to the corner of their house,where a large wall is locates,Summer says "You spend far to much time pre-forming and throwing parties,You think of only You and no one else, I HATE YOU!."
    Nick Says "I'm Sorry I passed out,I had no idea of this party and I thought of you the whole time You and I love you truly!

Summer runs away crying...

Sorry I didn't have much time on my hands this week and This is all I could come up with. Hope it's okay :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I like it! Poor Summer! That garden is ruined!
    I believe we've already lost some contestants as some of the people who reserved spots never turned in a model. I'll update the list.
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    sereniticat2sereniticat2 Posts: 2,137 Member
    edited April 2010
    NICO4 wrote:
    inh5i1.jpg

Okay Pic 1,Her coming out of the Cab-Summer returns from a weekend at Garden Fest
    2010 and can't wait to see the job her Husband's Done!

Pic 2,Dead Garden-Summer Screams as The Garden's Dead! and her Husband's lying,passed out covered in Vomit and Dirt

Pic 3,Arguement-Summer Drags her half-awake husband to the corner of their house,where a large wall is locates,Summer says "You spend far to much time pre-forming and throwing parties,You think of only You and no one else, I HATE YOU!."
    Nick Says "I'm Sorry I passed out,I had no idea of this party and I thought of you the whole time You and I love you truly!

Summer runs away crying...

Sorry I didn't have much time on my hands this week and This is all I could come up with. Hope it's okay :D

Oh wow, those are great pictures ! I wish I had half your skills.
  • Options
    NICO4NICO4 Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited April 2010
    Wow Thank you both for the Comments! ^-^
    I thought my pics were adverge compared to the rest :D
  • Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited April 2010
    2va1408.jpg
    28sqazk.jpg
    Pretty self-explanatory except there shouldn't be a huge white spot and the text should be in white. :evil: :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    lol BG I love it! So glad you added some humor :D
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited April 2010
    Thank you. :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    u forgot me :( and tomorrow i will do it. oh i get faster internet on the 8th! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    vidkid20 wrote:
    u forgot me :( and tomorrow i will do it. oh i get faster internet on the 8th! :D

Sorry just have the ones who have turned in assignments :cry:

I'll make a complete list tomorrow.. about to go to bed O_O
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    oh nighty night! :D
  • Options
    hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    edited April 2010
    Lyle & Saph
    hitch1w.jpg
    Two hours. Two hours after the game she had given him. Two hours to celebrate their victory or lick their wounds and be home in time for his son's birthday.Two hours was over. Their son's birthday was over. Her husband was at a pub. How did she know this? Well, one of the mothers kindly shared this information with everyone at the party. Not only did this add to her embarrassment but fuel her anger of having to drag his drunk caboose home. The stench of bitter smoke and stale alcohol assaulted her nostrils as she locked her eyes on the group of loud men near the bar. There he was. Laughing it up with his jock teammates. Saph ignored the whistles and hey baby's that were shot her way as she marched straight up to him.
    hitch2a.jpg
    "Heeey honey bun! What are you doing here? We won! It was so awesome, you should've come, right boys?" The boys cheered as Lyle tried to embrace his wife. Saph pulled away." Aw come on love, don't worry about them." He tried again to kiss her. " Are you kidding me?" She whispered harshly. " I should've been there? I was celebrating our son's birthday! Which is where you were supposed to be! Or was pouring money on 🐸🐸🐸🐸 liquid down your throat more important?" Lyle stumbled back at the sheer force of his wife's words but she wasn't finished. " Have you even noticed that your daughter is doing everything possible to emulate you so you will actually pay her any kind of attention and your son... well after today, he claims to have never had a father!" The patrons had all focused on the domestic dispute, one even remarking "this is better than the game". " And what about me? What ever happened to my goals? My career? I'm run ragged raising our kids as if I was a single parent! I thought we were in this together?"
    hitch3.jpg
    " What about you? Yeah, what about you. You thought I was repulsive when you met me!" " What? What are you-" " Oh come on Saph, I saw it in your face." Saph didn't know how to respond. " I knew it! You think I didn't wonder why you didn't call me back for a whole month? Then they gave you a choice, settle for me or die. What a big surprise that I get a call immediately to meet up again." " I was just unsure! I didn't know what I had gotten into." She replied trembling. " You knew exactly what you did! I was just a last resort to you!" " 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Red, just kiss her, make everything better." One of his teammates managed to string into a sentence. " Another drink will make it better." " It'll be even more better if you don't come home tonight!" With that Saph stormed off. As she reached the door, she waited for him to call her back. He didn't.

Hope it's what you were after. I'm not one for editing, just lighting occasionally. Let me know if it looks too dark, trying to go for the dank and seedy. Just not that creative with editing and working 12hr days, never have the time.
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I know what you mean about the 12 hour days. You do much better than me. I love it though and I love the borders. And as for it being dark.. they're in a pub.. they're usually kind of dark. She really does look ticked in that first picture lol
    jz8tDGb.png