Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bachelor

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    LolalandLolaland Posts: 3,288
    edited March 2010
    As soon as the makoever are over with
  • Options
    SimManiacSimManiac Posts: 1,320 New Member
    edited March 2010
    @userGino

Now your for sure not getting in any competitions. Your just coming across as stupid, and self centered. Just FYI, your sim isn't perfect, she's fake looking and her head is too small for her lips. So go ahead and brag about you making it in competitions, but have you ever won a competition. NO. If I were you I'd leave the forums nows because you just made a TOTAL fool of yourself. Bye Bye.
  • Options
    userginousergino Posts: 2,150 Member
    edited March 2010
    accually I did almost win a compotition I was 1 of the last 3 left n most women that r fake are pretty. In real life I wear weaves n fake nails n fake eye lashes to make my eye lashes longer n I get cologyne in my lips so watever n I wasnt goin to post anything here again so stop commenting on things I say
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    usergino wrote:
    accually I did almost win a compotition I was 1 of the last 3 left n most women that r fake are pretty. In real life I wear weaves n fake nails n fake eye lashes to make my eye lashes longer n I get cologyne in my lips so watever n I wasnt goin to post anything here again so stop commenting on things I say

Oh GAWD...... you JUST proved my point...
  • Options
    Skip45Skip45 Posts: 19,876 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Lolaland wrote:
    As soon as the makoever are over with

Post pics as soon as your done! I'd love to see what you've done with them! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    what does that suppose to mean
  • Options
    Rosebud14Rosebud14 Posts: 130
    edited March 2010
    Yay!!!!!!!!! I got in my first contest. Thanks so much :D *screams with joy*
    And hey and do not freak, this is a GAME the point of it is to have FUN. And usergino If you do all that stuff I think you need to stop trying to be perfect. Perfect is the enemy of GOOD :P
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I almost look like a hispanic barbie n Im only in high school
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    usergino wrote:
    I almost look like a hispanic barbie n Im only in high school

Ya and that's a good thing? I don't want to know where you live.... Whatever, I'm done talking to you because I already know everyone's on my side.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I really dont care whos on whos side Im really a nice person till someone is mean to me but I enjoy being perfect cause people like me more
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    usergino wrote:
    I really dont care whos on whos side Im really a nice person till someone is mean to me but I enjoy being perfect cause people like me more

Again, proving my point that you are self centered. Sorry OP, usergino is just being immature so I had to put her in her place. Im done talking to her now. Oh and one more thing usergino, if your avatar really looks like you, you are DEFINETLY not perfect.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    wow u didnt put me no where Im still better than u ok wat ever thats not what my boy friends tell me they always tell me Im perfect n beautiful
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I edited the post before. Make sure to check it.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I did. Check my post
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    usergino wrote:
    wow u didnt put me no where Im still better than u ok wat ever thats not what my boy friends tell me they always tell me Im perfect n beautiful

Okay well, i told you I'm being the bigger person and ending this conversation. Bye!(:

Stupid bi+ch
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I was bout to say the same thing bye n I just read that little thing u said.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    SimManiac wrote:
    usergino wrote:

Okay well, i told you I'm being the bigger person and ending this conversation. Bye!(:

Stupid bi+ch
    y did u call me that
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    usergino wrote:
    SimManiac wrote:
    usergino wrote:

Stupid bi+ch
    y did u call me that

I didnt call you anything. I called you a bi + ch. It's an abbreviation for big self centered her. I made it up myself:) I'm so amazing!(now I sound like you)
  • Options
    GliiterdustGliiterdust Posts: 2 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Aw am I to late? any way I'll give you the link http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2127045 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    SimManiac wrote:
    usergino wrote:
    SimManiac wrote:
    usergino wrote:

Stupid bi+ch
    y did u call me that

I didnt call you anything. I called you a bi + ch. It's an abbreviation for big self centered her. I made it up myself:) I'm so amazing!(now I sound like you)
    u did sound like me lol
  • Options
    LolalandLolaland Posts: 3,288
    edited March 2010
    You know what? I'm fine with SimManiac proving their point, but usergino, just drop it. I'm serious, leave it alone, stop making a fool of yourself, 'cause you know what? I might just post this on the story board, and let me tell you people come across my stories. But I don't stoop to that level.

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED!!! NEW FORUM IS HERE: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/181772.page#2165674
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    like I care what u do. All I said in the first place was y didnt my sim get in then people started saying my sim wasnt pretty
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top