Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I get my free stuff?

I bought and registered Sims3 a while back. I downloaded Riverview and redeemed my free simpoints. All goo so far.

I've now bought World Adventures, the box of which promises an Explorers Loot and more simpoints when I register. The problem is that the registration process invoves me signing up to the community, which I've already done. I can't sign up for the community again (my persona and email are, unsurprisingly, already taken... by me) so I can't register. If I can't register I can't get my freebies. I have now developed the 'easily confused' trait and the 'feeling a bit cheated' moodlet is giving -15 mood. Any help would be apreciated.

Comments

• Options
    keleyakeleya Posts: 7,303 New Member
    edited March 2010
    The registration shouldn't make you have to sign up again. Maybe you haven't tried registering right?
  • Options
    Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited March 2010
    maybe you used a different email address..?
  • Options
    Mdiddy7Mdiddy7 Posts: 27
    edited March 2010
    At first I had this problem, then I figured it out.

You need to be logged in then go to My Page, sub page My Account.

Then click Register a Game. Once you do, on that page there will be a button that says something along the lines of claim free simpoints. As well as something that says, "Congradulations! Your entitled to a free "Explorers Loot".

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    LombardicLombardic Posts: 10 New Member
    edited March 2010
    if ya mean the extra simpoints i had the same problem. I got contacted with EA support and they checked my account and all fixed. Try it aswell :)
  • Options
    FunkyDexterFunkyDexter Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2010
    You need to be logged in then go to My Page, sub page My Account.

Then click Register a Game
    That was bang on the money. Thanks hugely. Not exactly intuitive though. :roll: