Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Baby Challenge!!! Berrylicious Twins: Baby 16 & 17!!

Comments

• Options
    clairakittyclairakitty Posts: 578 Member
    edited February 2011
    Loved the update! Glad the babies were mature enough to move out and help their mum. Will the rabbits have tiger masks? Or bunny masks? :lol:
  • Options
    LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited February 2011
    YAY! You used my daddy! THANK-YOU :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    HarmonysimsHarmonysims Posts: 1,700 New Member
    edited February 2011
    @clairakitty: yup! The sierra kids are always sensible! no idea, will be cool for them to have tiger mask too! HAHA!

@Luffer: Yay! I love Ti Gah!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Not to pester you, but it's been over a month. You still planning on updating, haven't lost all your saves or anything? Just busy? Sorry, thanks anyways though Harmony.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    OMG! Marriage? YES YES YES!

In my opinion anyways :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Is Marriage the road to bliss and happiness for Mikolaj?

What is going to happen to the 100 Baby Challenge?

Will Cadence accept Mikolaj's marriage?

The Sierras had a new butler!

Who popped the question to Mikolaj?

Did she get married?

Read all about it at

http://sims100babychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/03/marriage-road-to-bliss-and-happiness.html
  • Options
    JacquelinejvrJacquelinejvr Posts: 6,751 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Diego has a lot of nerve to cheat on Mikolaj again after he's been caught. :evil: It was certainly worth the long wait. I can never get enough :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Diego has a lot of nerve to cheat on Mikolaj again after he's been caught. :evil: It was certainly worth the long wait. I can never get enough :D

Thanks!! Glad this post was worth the wait for you! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I agree with Jacqueline, it certainly was worth the wait! Sorry for bugging you Harmony, but I was worried you'd quit writing! My fears were unfounded, and now I feel like a jerk :oops: Anywho, that jerk Diego! I'm glad Mikolaj caught him in the act. You should put him up for us to download. So we can torture him :twisted: I'm a messed up person... :?
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I agree with Jacqueline, it certainly was worth the wait! Sorry for bugging you Harmony, but I was worried you'd quit writing! My fears were unfounded, and now I feel like a jerk :oops: Anywho, that jerk Diego! I'm glad Mikolaj caught him in the act. You should put him up for us to download. So we can torture him :twisted: I'm a messed up person... :?

Haha! No worries about bugging me...its ok..kind of gives me motivation. Just that some readers threatened to stop following if I don't update and all...That's a little too much huh?!?

Diego is available for upload here..
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3305971

Sorry to skip45! You might have to ask her for permission to use Diego! She created Diego!!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Whew! I was worried you were talking about me :shock: I can't believe someone would threaten to leave the blog! Guess what, people? You stay with the blog, it's a little delayed. You leave the blog, you never see it. You're really only hurting yourselves.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Whew! I was worried you were talking about me :shock: I can't believe someone would threaten to leave the blog! Guess what, people? You stay with the blog, it's a little delayed. You leave the blog, you never see it. You're really only hurting yourselves.

Definitely not! Thanks so much for always posting here, giving me free bumps...everyone seems to be posting at the tagboard on my blog! Haha! So do continue to visit here often and comment here if u could!
  • Options
    edited April 2011

Haha! No worries about bugging me...its ok..kind of gives me motivation. Just that some readers threatened to stop following if I don't update and all...That's a little too much huh?!?

Sorry to skip45! You might have to ask her for permission to use Diego! She created Diego!!
    Ooh yay! Now it's time to set up the dungeon for Diego :twisted:
  • Options
    edited April 2011

Ooh yay! Now it's time to set up the dungeon for Diego :twisted:

LOL!!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    What do you think should happen to him first? Burnt, shocked, starved or drowned? :lol: :twisted:
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    What do you think should happen to him first? Burnt, shocked, starved or drowned? :lol: :twisted:

What about all happening to him? WAHAH! Gosh, we are so evil!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yes! :mrgreen: We'll have 4 ghosts to admire our work :lol: Sims is the best way to unleash the evil :twisted:
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yes! :mrgreen: We'll have 4 ghosts to admire our work :lol: Sims is the best way to unleash the evil :twisted:

LOL!!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    GASP! Its a set of Vampire triplets for Mikolaj!

Will the Sierras ever cope?

Cadence had her maiden trip to the lounge!

Mikolaj had a fight with the Paparazzi!

And Mikolaj became a vampire! Will she ever turn back?

Read it all at

http://sims100babychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/05/gasp-mikolajs-vampire-babies-1314-15.html
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Amazing update! It was SOOOO worth the wait. It'd be cool if she stays a vampire, longer time to have 100 babies! Maybe you could have 200 if she is a vampire. Ideas, ideas....
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I agree, the wait was well worth it. :mrgreen: She looks amazing as a vamp. You just inspired me to continue my 100 baby challenge with your update after my save kept crashing. :D I can't wait for the next update! ^.^
    I have a little favor to ask. Hayla (the sim I'm doing my baby challenge with) will be having doubts about whether to continue. May I put Cadence into my game to convince her to continnue? I'm asking because it's not in-game, I'm posting it on my blog.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    @clairakitty: Thanks!! Cadence would be so upset if Mikolaj stays as a vampire..lol!

@Jac: Thank you! Glad i inspire you! Sure, go on and put Cadence in your game! She will be so honoured! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Thanks! :D I'll make sure Cadence gets a good spot in the town. :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Thanks! :D I'll make sure Cadence gets a good spot in the town. :wink:

Yay! Cadence says thank u!!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    :D And I'm sure Hayla will thank Cadence when everything is sorted out.