Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why am I never invited to the party?!!

I invite my neighborhood sims over for different occasions all the time such as bbq, wedding, birthday but they never invite me. I dont know if anyone else thinks this is a good idea but i would love if i could be invited to other sims weddings, birthdays, parties in general. It would be nice if they added more to party decorations and occasions. I loved in Sims 2 being able throw different Occasions. I would love to be able to specifically invite sims to thanksgiving! It especially is irritating when my sims dont get invited to their own grandchildren's birthday party! I think a good event would be Baby Shower for sims and maybe instead of doctor telling you what you are having, they could change it to when you go to the hospital for medical advise, they tell you. *sim ultrasounds!*

A previous poster said they would like to see disaster weathers like tornados and earthquakes. I like those ideas and also wonder why sims cant get sick? Especially with the upcoming ambitions pack it would be interesting if your sims could have more random medical stuff for other sims to treat. Tehe Maybe Im morbid or something but i want more ways for my sims to die. My sims always die of old age but thats just not realistic. What about car crashes, struck by lightning, sucked up by tornado? How about some simlish diseases?

Another thing that I would like to see is more twins and triplets that are NOT the same sex. I have read it is possible to get mixed multiples but i always get the same sex. Along the same idea they could make more multiples like quads or quints for those that are insane. They need to make some way like IVF to get pregnant because that would eliminate people making programs that do the same thing. It could be part of the medical field. The last thing I thought of that would be fun and maybe a little dangerous is cosmetic surgery. LOL It would be really funny if your sim could get a nose job or tummy tuck thats gone awry!

Dont know if anyone will like these ideas but those are just some things i would like to see!! Thank You for reading!

Comments

• Options
    simlifegiver2009simlifegiver2009 Posts: 93
    edited March 2010
    I would definitely like sims to be able to attend other sims weddings. I have wanted that for a while. It's strange because family members don't really seem to be that defined in their relationships. I think more add ons to family relationships would make the game more fun. It would be great if npc sims could invite active sims to their weddings. Other occasions like Thanksgiving, Christmas, christenings, graduations.. etc would make the game more fun I think.

I don't understand why sims never really have to visit a doctor or the hospital. The fertility treatment is gained through lifetime options. I think it would be good if sims could go to the hospital for that and other things.. just to make the hospital a more important place.. I think sims should be able to get sick or have sick days. They could call up work or parents could call up school to call their children in sick.
  • Options
    firestar77_2firestar77_2 Posts: 10,144 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I agree.
  • Options
    SiMsAdDiCt121SiMsAdDiCt121 Posts: 2,261
    edited March 2010
    hmm, this is a very interesting ideas. Hey Gurus! I hope you all see this :D!
  • Options
    JaiSimJaiSim Posts: 541 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I like this idea! Especially considering I kick my young adult sim kids out and never know what happened with them until many sim years later when I see random kids walking around town with a last name I made up for my base family! If my sims could get invited to the weddings and parties of their adult childre that would be awesome!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2010
    I agree they need to add this your sims friends should invite your sims to parties. I also wish sim friends would call your sim and ask them if they would like to hangout and you choose the lot or their house. They rarely ask you to hang out now and when they do it's just at their house. In the sims 2 sim friends would call your sim all the time and ask if they'd like to hang out.
  • Options
    Megs1116Megs1116 Posts: 1,120 New Member
    edited March 2010
    These are great ideas! :D
  • Options
    CoolGamingCoolGaming Posts: 840 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I agree your ideas.

I love to throw parties for my neighbours and friends but they never even invite me. :(
  • Options
    simaidan117simaidan117 Posts: 42 New Member
    edited March 2010
    i think this is a brilliant idea..it would be awesome!!!
  • Options
    sgreen37sgreen37 Posts: 821 New Member
    edited March 2010
    They said we are going to have earthquakes in Sims 3 Ambitions! :D
  • Options
    pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    edited March 2010
    I didnt know there would be earthquakes! I was too excited about being a firefighter or a ghost hunter. :D