Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Watch Me Grow Modeling~ Assignment TWO!! Waiting on four!!!!

Watch Me Grow Modeling Assignment TWO!

Welcome back to Watch Me Grow Modeling! In our last assignment, we watched our toddlers through the Terrible Twos stage. Here are the scores if you missed them. There was no elimination for the round. Now, our mischievous toddlers are growing on up into kids! Yes, I realize I originally said two rounds per age, but considering how many people dropped out, we will now have one round per age and going all the way up to elder. I hope that's okay with everyone. :roll:

This assignment is called "Discovering Hidden Talents." We will show our CHILDREN discovering their newborn hidden talents. That means finding stuff, learning skills, and much more fun! You can use any editing or CC and use any other sims in the photo. Please include the photo and a short description of what is happening in the picture. Good Luck, Have Fun, and Be Creative!!

You will be judged on the following things:
*Creativity* /5
*Focus on Assignment* /5
*Models' Looks* /5
*Overall* /10

I had to change it up a bit because of the ties of last round. I’m trying to avoid them again.. :D Again, Overall does not mean the total, it is simply the overall look of the picture.

DEADLINE: Monday March 29th at 6:00pm EST

I am very flexible with dates, so judges OR contestants, just tell me ahead of time and you can have an extended time. I'm not sure how much extended, it depends on the circumstances. But you do need to tell me at least 12 HOURS ahead of time.

And I think that's it! If you're confused just ask!

Turned In:
1.) Simjenn
2.) Pistolkitten
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Sorry it took so long to get out!

PS: Like my new siggy??

Comments

• Options
    RileyRiot2010RileyRiot2010 Posts: 166
    edited March 2010
    I wish I would have seen this when you started assignment one ;)

I look forward to lurking and watching how the contestents grow up.

Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    milkewayplayermilkewayplayer Posts: 900 Member
    edited March 2010
    Aww I'm sorry Riley, I wish you would have too! Hope you still lurk too! Maybe you cold guest judge once in awhile?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I would love to be a guest judge!

And I most definately will be lurking ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Yaya! Well, feel free to post comments or suggestions whenever, and I'll let you know if I never need a guest judge!
  • Options
    simjennsimjenn Posts: 563 Member
    edited March 2010
    ohhh sounds fun, can't wait to get started ; )

Good job last round guys, everyones babies were soo cute.
  • Options
    ecofriend2ecofriend2 Posts: 467 New Member
    edited March 2010
    WOW! Sounds great and fun...can i join or do i need to wait for the next round starting from todlers???
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Aww I'm sorry ecofriend, but we're already on round two, so I don't think it'd be fair if you could join.. I hope you're still interested by the next cycle!
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Yay the next assignments is up :D good luck everyone... And congrats Karenn great job :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Bump! Hope people see this soon!
  • Options
    PistolkittenPistolkitten Posts: 5,413 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Seen it!
    Kyra just had her birthday too :D
  • Options
    silverxwolfsilverxwolf Posts: 149 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I saw it! And now that the forums have reemerged... I can actually do it!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Just checking in to let you know my assignment should be posted today.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Sissy decided to buy her daughter Wendy a new Simbake Oven for her birthday. So now instead of playing hide and go seek, Wendy can be found in her room experimenting and learning new culinary skills.

Screenshot-187-2-1.gif

• Options
    edited March 2010
    simjenn, Wendy is adorkable!

I love the butterfly theme going on there.

:)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    YAY! The forums are finally back!! :] My life is so pathetic, i was bored almost 24/7 when the forums were down.. :]

Simjenn: Aww cute! I lurve her room!
    simjenn, Wendy is adorkable!
    Hehe, adorkable! :] I love that word!

EDIT: Hey did anyone notice that the forums are working faster? Or maybe it's just me..
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I extended the deadline to Next Thursday (March 18th) at 5:00pm due to Forum wonkiness for the past week.. Hope we see some more entries soon!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w138/flyingpigletz/kyrartgallery.jpg"height=450 width=600"[/IMG]

Even with all the musical encouragement from her mother, Kyra has developed a love of painting and drawing. Deciding to nurture her daughters curiosity, Kyra's parents took her to the local art gallery to inspire the little sim to paint some masterpieces. Kyra however was a little overwhelmed at the beautiful creations she was faced with and walked around in a daze.

Guess most comps will have to extend their deadlines a little further because of EA's website issues....but I decided to post on time anyways :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Looks great pistolkitten!! :D I like the cupid!

Yea, I'll have to think of a new duedate.. :/ Hopefully this will be the last extension needed! This is the first day I've been able to see this page in awhile.. Hopefully the others see this soon!
  • Options
    tristarintristarin Posts: 650 Member
    edited March 2010
    I am still intrested in participating, haven't been able to get on in a long time either. I will try to get a pic up before the end of the weekend if that is okay.
  • Options
    Perfect16Perfect16 Posts: 462 Member
    edited March 2010
    Wow, this is a very creative idea for a modeling competition! I would have joined up if I had seen it before it started :(
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    tristarin wrote:
    I am still intrested in participating, haven't been able to get on in a long time either. I will try to get a pic up before the end of the weekend if that is okay.
    Okay, that's fine. I extended the deadline ONCE AGAIN because of these stupid forums.. :/ I hope people see this soon though!
    Perfect16 wrote:
    Wow, this is a very creative idea for a modeling competition! I would have joined up if I had seen it before it started :(
    Aww I'm sorry. :( I totally would let your join, but I don't think it'd really be fair.. I'll probably do a cycle 2, so I hope you'll still be interested!!

That cycle may be sooner or later, depending on if people continue.. But, I guess it's the first day I've been able to see it, so it's probably the same for others, I'll give it a bit.. I do hope the others see it soon! Okay.. I'll shut up now, :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Bump! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Well I know eatherha can't see the modeling forum because she hasn't been on her own comp....and the last update on her blog says she can't see them...but she doesn't appear to be active on the other forums either.

I haven't seen any of the others on the boards sorry ._.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Wow today is the first time I have been able to get on the forums. Im glad this comp didnt get lost in the haze.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w138/flyingpigletz/kyrartgallery.jpg"height=450 width=600"[/IMG]

Even with all the musical encouragement from her mother, Kyra has developed a love of painting and drawing. Deciding to nurture her daughters curiosity, Kyra's parents took her to the local art gallery to inspire the little sim to paint some masterpieces. Kyra however was a little overwhelmed at the beautiful creations she was faced with and walked around in a daze.

Guess most comps will have to extend their deadlines a little further because of EA's website issues....but I decided to post on time anyways :D

Very cute pistol and wow you gave me such a good idea...I hope this doesnt spoil anyones entry but shadow puppets would have been such a great idea here!