Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plus Size is Beautiful Assignment #2 and SCORES from assignment #1

Comments

• Options
    ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited March 2010
    Sorry it took so long everyone! I only just was able to use my bookmarks. LOVE all the pics!!!
  • Options
    BallaroseBallarose Posts: 191 Member
    edited March 2010
    Morning everyoone. I have only just now been able to access the new forum. So nice to see more pics. And Terri, there are no stores in the game I just made it for the competition and the shopping bags and stuff are cc downloaded from TSR. Lovely pics all.
  • Options
    Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Yay!! Can see the new sections now! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hope Simjenn can access her challenge and everyone else. I wasn't able to access this section for quite a while.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Seems viewing the new forums are hit and miss. Right now I have a hit so just popped in to say I am still around. Hope you all are too and still in this competition. There are great pics here so it would be sad if this died.
  • Options
    kellorkellor Posts: 3,209 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Good job guys, sorry I haven't been able to find this thread since it's been moved!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Nice to see you here Kellor. Haven't seen Simjenn yet. Hope she can soon see the new forums. Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Yea it's back up again! It keeps on showing up and disappearing, hopefully they've ironed out all the bugs and this is how it'll stay.
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    Where's Jen? How long have the sections been up and running now? I just checked to day and it actually seems to be working but it could be a fluke and disappear on me again the next time i check.
  • Options
    KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited March 2010
    they werent working for me yesterday but today when i got on they were up....i wonder where jenn is also... im gonna go visit her website here in a second.
  • Options
    RandomspiritRandomspirit Posts: 1,920 Member
    edited March 2010
    Darn, i hate being one of the last people to get my stuff in, Lol! But, alas - its what i get for proscrastinating in the beginning :P and not being able to get onto here until today >_<

Anyways, i have a lot of stuff to explain, so please bare with me :oops:
    Ok, so over the past couple of days, i have been transfering stuff from my laptop to my brand new computer - First of all, the graphics in my photos will be a lot better, second of all.... Gwen no longer has her family anymore :( they refuse to install to my new game >_>
    Luckily, Gwen wasn't as stubborn, and she installed fine :)
    Now my explanation for this new "no more family thing" is that Gwen got a divorce - as i really can't be bothered to try and re-create all 7 sims again - Lazy? perhaps. Harsh? a tad :P but i'm also rather curious to see how my Miss Evans handles single life ;)

Just thought i'd get that outta the way :mrgreen:
    Now onto pictures - this was actually based on my 18th birthday :mrgreen: gotta love good buddies!

For Gwens birthday, her friends decided to whisk her away on a sunny holiday (hehe, that rhymes XD)
    Screenshot-73.jpg

After a few hours travelling from the airport, it was nearly dusk when they arrived at the hotel.
    The evening started with, of course, opening presents :P
    Screenshot-85-1.jpg

...The girls then got their groove on (XD)...
    Screenshot-79-1.jpg

...roasting marshmallows under the moonlight... and taking the micky, that Gwen is getting old :mrgreen: ...
    Screenshot-82-1.jpg

...and no party is complete without: spontaneous, funny pictures (atleast the parties i seem to go to :mrgreen: )
    Screenshot-86-1.jpg

Rather last minute thing, but i kinda like them :)
    And i love the entries from all you guys! Great job :thumbup:

X

• Options
    edited March 2010
    lol! slacker!!! you started working on your pictures before me and i got mine in first XD stoopid forums!

sounds like you..*cough* i mean Gwen had a fun birthday! you went to egypt???? lol!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    No i went to Cyprus :P Gwen went to Egypt XD

I started my photos on my laptop, and then when the new comp arrived - i started over again >_< but this version came out better :P

I'm just a tad annoyed that she doesn't have her family anymore :( but at the same time, looking forward to starting over again :mrgreen:

• Options
    CeleSeraphymCeleSeraphym Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited March 2010
    You guys come up with the coolest group shot pictures! :shock: Everyone is doing an amazing job -- good luck guys! :mrgreen:

*crawls back into lurking shadows*
    vLDcu1q.png
    "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip... who will?"

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Cel!! *glomps* :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hey laaaaady! I can actually see this section today! ...and I'm STILL bored. :lol:
    vLDcu1q.png

That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Lady? :shock: well i suppose thats better than Randy XD

Ikr? Today is the first time these sections have showed up for me, Lol! and if you're bored: youtube maybe..?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    ikr? i couldnt see these sections for a couple days after they disapeared.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I really need to be doing some chores...but I'd rather just be bored! :mrgreen:

And yeah, I might need to visit YouTube or Netflix after I finish messing around with my blog.
    vLDcu1q.png

• Options
    edited March 2010
    i need to do chores to XD and the blog is looking great! ^.^
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    It's back up :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Well yay! I can see the forums today. I wonder if this is going to last? We should actually do a roll call to see if all the contestants can now see the forum?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hello! Bump!
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    Kellor have you been over to Jen's site. She moved the competition over there temporarily.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Kellor have you been over to Jen's site. She moved the competition over there temporarily.

Oooh whoops, I need to find her site.