Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

.:::Soda:Pop!'s Next Top Model Cycle One:::. model and juge spots open.

Origin of the Name

how did I come up with Soda:Pop!'s Next Top Model? because this comp thread is about being in an ad not just being in pictures. you will put your graphical skills and sims skills to the test in this competition. You will be given a type of ad and sometimes flavor or brand to go along with the ad. Soda:Pop! came from the randomness of the ads. you will be doing some wierd ads, so if you sign up get ready. You mgiht be modeling like the fanta girls, to the progressive lady, but whatever i throw at you be ready to leave a permenate impression on me.

Judging

There will be judge spots open....@SiMsAdDiCt121 i'm reserving a judge spot for you since i'm judging for your comp. but anyway, you will be judged on beauty, and peoples likliness to buy the product. I will ask random people to see if they would buy your product. oh, yeah one more rule. you must include the product picture in your shoot. if i'm not sure if youll know what the product is or not, i will post a pic of it. beacause i'm super duper nice like that.

Models

Your models don't have to be up to date withh the latest cc. i'm not gonna count off for no cc.

Forms

Model form

Models name:

Judges form:

Time available:
Name:

MODELS

1.Cockerlover
3.MurderPrincessK
4.Squally
5.RepulsiveDesire1
Iwill accept more though :)

JUDGES

1.SiMsAdDiCt121
2.Bex7dier

* I will give you 1st assignment when you sign up

Comments

• Options
    simzfreakoziodsimzfreakoziod Posts: 135
    edited February 2010
    .....BUMP?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    if your thinkin oh well she always post modeling comps. its because i never ever get sign ups. never!!!!
  • Options
    iSiriusiSirius Posts: 1,289
    edited February 2010
    if your thinkin oh well she always post modeling comps. its because i never ever get sign ups. never!!!!

It takes time for people to sign up.
  • Options
    CockerloverCockerlover Posts: 604
    edited March 2010
    Can I reserve? I'll have my model possibly ready tonight :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Bex7dierBex7dier Posts: 406 New Member
    edited March 2010
    oo cn i be a judge?
    in the app do u want like my real name n age or what??
    :D

oh and im avalible like every night :D
  • Options
    SiMsAdDiCt121SiMsAdDiCt121 Posts: 2,261
    edited March 2010
    YAY! I'm a judge :P

I'm not completely comfortable though, giving out my name and age. Is that okay?
  • Options
    MurderPrincessKMurderPrincessK Posts: 781 Member
    edited March 2010
    I'm interested in joining, but I have never done one of these before so I have a few questions. Do Models need to be female? How long will we have for each entry?
  • Options
    CockerloverCockerlover Posts: 604
    edited March 2010
    Model's Name: Eliza Carp
    Bio: Since Eliza was a little girl, she always dreamed of being a model. She participated in several junior pageants, but has never won. She thinks that Soda Pop! Is the perfect place to start in her career.

Head Shot:
    b3mrzk.jpg

Body Shot:
    33kq490.jpg
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited March 2010
    I'm quite interested in this one but I have a question; you mentioned that each week we would be given an ad to do, but when it comes down to editing how good do you have to be? I play around a little in GIMP and Photoshop but I tend to build my sets in game and play with things in the game rather than on an editing program, would this be out of my league?
  • Options
    SquallySqually Posts: 491 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Can you reserve me a spot? Just getting my sim ready~
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Models name: Yuki Nanahara
    Bio: Yuki's a hard working student who doesn't have as much free time as she likes. Modelling holds a strong appeal to her ever since she she was told that she had the right "look", and so she hopes to go far with it. It's fun, and she gets paid for it, what more could she want as a break from studying?

pophead1.png
    pophead2.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Aww she's so cute Squally~
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    This sounds like its going to be a really fun and unique competition... do I dare
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thanks, DS. I tried and failed to make her look oriental <3

RD, you should join!
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    Ooooh I so want to! I'm trying to figure out if I can handle four competitions...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm trying to figure out if I can handle a competition like this. My editing isn't that great.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    whoa. let me get everthing staright and then ill give out first assignment
  • Options
    iSiriusiSirius Posts: 1,289
    edited March 2010
    I thought you said you were leaving, because I kinda want to join this competition...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    turns out im staying
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I am interested in joining this competition but I question your commitment.

You just a few minutes ago posted a thread about how you are leaving and yet now you are here acting as though no such thread exists.

I understand that being accused of anything isn't nice but you cannot string people along like this. Are you or are you not running this competition?

I don't mean to sound harsh but you're not being fair to the people who are interested in this competition who may not have seen your other thread :/
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    you will be a makeup model.

Cocker lover- eyeliner

murderprincesssK- eyeshadow
    squally- blush
    repulsive desire- mascara
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm both amused.. and highly confused.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    i am definitly staying. at least till this comp is over i promise
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Um... I didn't enter this competition. I was asking a question about editing that I still haven't had answered ^_^; you haven't even seen my model yet.

Edit: If you don't want to do the competition anymore then just say so. Don't turn it into a joke and rush through it right down to adding people in that have only expressed an interest. I haven't submitted a model yet or an application form; I wanted to but I really did need that question answering first since my editing skills are quite basic.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    oh well i was doing a quick job of doing this because I didnt want people to drop out. Sorry. ill delete it.