Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Music

PahtiraPahtira Posts: 423 New Member
When I popped the The Sims 3 into my computer, I cranked up the volume and braced myself for the fantastic music that I have seen in the Sims series. And believe me, what greeted me was warming and enthusiastic.

I seriously love the music for the Sims 3. The radio music isn't that great in my opinion, but I listen to most custom music and techno. But some of the electronica music is quite good. I haven't delved into the other radio stations, except custom music. And that's self explanitory.

But the CAS and Neighbourhood music are magical. I hear a lot of differences in the style compared to the Sims 2 and the Sims 1. But I like what i hear. The music is upbeat, happy, and really makes me want to design and create more Sims! In the past, it's been a chore. The music was okay and all. But the Sims 3 has some amazing tracks. Also, your composers added my own instrument to their mix in some of the music: the bassoon. So you get extra brownie points for that. ;) And whoever performed it did it so well. They are definitely a well practiced player.

Anyways, since this is the Feedback/Ideas forum, I just wanted to stop by and let you know how amazed I am with the music you created, and that I look forward to all the expansions and their added tracks.

You may have encountered problems elsewhere, but in the music department, I have to give you two thumbs up!

Keep up the good work!