Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PASSION :: Cycle 2 :: Assignment #4 :: Jail Bird

PASSION--BADGIRLSGONEBADDERSIGGY.png

Results

Diamond :: 78

DeathPenalty.png

Stylus
Model Appearance:: 10-/10
Model Pose:: 4-/5
Creativity:: 10-/10
Overall Appearance:: 9-/10
Dream-ness:: 5-/5
Total:: 38-/40
Yay! awesome dream! who doesnt dream about being in a movie with Angelina Jolie?? Very creatitive! The editing is a little off but that doesnt bother me at all because the pic was awesome. good job!

Hana
Model Appearance:: 10/10
Model Pose:: 5/5
Creativity:: 10/10
Overall Appearance:: 10/10
Dream-ness:: 5/5
Total:: 40/40
WELL DONE! ONE WORD LOOVEE IT (or two >.< smiley! <-
U

Trinity :: 72

Stylus
Model Appearance:: 7-/10
Model Pose:: 5-/5
Creativity:: 9-/10
Overall Appearance::8-/10
Dream-ness:: 4-/5
Total:: 33-/40
wow. pretty! only thing i would critisize is that you should always finish off the pic. the part where her arm is blurred out under the dolphin kinda takes away from the beauty of the pic. always look your pics over when you think youre done with them, look at it again!! theres always something to improve upon!

Hana
Model Pose:: 4/5
Total:: 39/40

I LOVE IT (caps moment.) i dont know why.... <3

Jadora :: 68

Stylus
Model Pose:: 2-/5
Overall Appearance:: 9-/10
Total:: 33-/40
I love this pic. Jadora looks kinda crazy but the whole color scheme fits really well. very nice.

Hana
Creativity:: 5/10
Total:: 35/40

I unerstand the point,I think it kinda cool!her eyes scare mee :S :D lol dream to the extream!

Darcy :: 57

Stylus
Model Appearance:: 5-/10
Model Pose:: 1-/5
Overall Appearance:: 5-/10
Total:: 26-/40
Very creative story. Cool dream. Ugly picture. You cant even see how pretty Darcy is....... Its a modeling competition.... show your model.............

Hana
Model Pose:: 3/5
Creativity:: 5/10
Dream-ness:: 3/5
Total:: 31/40

pretty good.

Raven :: 50

Stylus
Model Appearance:: 8-/10
Model Pose:: 3-/5
Creativity:: 8-/10
Overall Appearance:: 7-/10
Dream-ness:: 3-/5
Total:: 29-/40
creative idea! ok execution. its kinda boring to me. she looks great but would like more action, especially with a dream of becoming an assassin.

Hana
Model Appearance:: 5/10
Creativity:: 2/10
Overall Appearance:: 7/10
Dream-ness:: 2/5
Total: 21/40

The idea is good.But i think its not your best idea i like the look and the make over the face espresion is verry good well done.

Ivory :: 35

Stylus
Model Appearance:: 6-/10
Model Pose:: 1-/5
Creativity:: 3-/10
Overall Appearance:: 1-/10
Dream-ness:: 2-/5
Total:: 13-/40
Bored to death! its like you just took a pic to take a pic before the deadline ran out. i didnt get the boarder either.... ugh

Hana
Model Appearance:: 2/10
Model Pose:: 2/5
Overall Appearance:: 4/10
Dream-ness:: 4/5
Total:: 22/40

Pretty good. Happy Family.

Azzi :: 33

Stylus
Model Pose:: 2-/5
Creativity:: 5-/10
Overall Appearance:: 6-/10
Dream-ness:: 2-/5
Total:: 22-/40
I really didnt like it. It wasnt creative and she looks like shes floating in the air. i wouldve liked the picture better if her dream was to float in the air........ lol ... be more creative next time.

Hana
Model Appearance:: 5/10
Model Pose:: 1/5
Creativity:: 3/10
Overall Appearance:: 2/10
Dream-ness:: 0/5
Total:: 11/40

Too boring go to the extrime!

As Jade's photo was never turned in, and Raven has decided to drop out, there will be no elimination

Comments

• Options
    KittyKat6369KittyKat6369 Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited March 2010
    PASSION--BADGIRLSGONEBADDERSIGGY.png

Assignment #4 :: Jail Bird
    So not everything goes to plan, and we all have experience the drawbacks, some more than others. It seems as if your model has been caught out at a crime scene and has now been imprisoned! Show us your girl in jail! There is no specific activity required, it's up to you.

Models
    1. cassie2090 :: Trinity Blade :!: - dropped out
    2. acid_Minx :: Ivory :!: - dropped out
    3. estrellalin :: Diamond Marie :mrgreen:
    4. PiaPia :: Jadora Cluzens :!:
    5. katrina427 :: Azzi :mrgreen:
    6. Vav2009 :: Darcy Capone :mrgreen:

:?: Hasn't Seen/Reported In
    :!: Reported In/Working on Assignment
    :mrgreen: Handed In

Scoring Format

Model Appearance:: -/10
    Model Pose:: -/5
    Creativity:: -/10
    Overall Appearance:: -/10
    Editing:: -/5
    Total:: -/40

Rules
    - Editing Allowed
    - Don't copy example picture, or anyone else's
    - No offensive lanuage or behaviour
    - Turn in on time or you will be eliminated
    - If an extension is needed, please let me know at least 24hrs before the deadline
    - Have Fun!!!

Example Picture

Lily-Prison.png

Deadline :: 2nd March
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    cassie2090cassie2090 Posts: 577 Member
    edited February 2010
    seen it :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks Cassie, I'll mark you off. ;)
  • Options
    hmw123hmw123 Posts: 51
    edited February 2010
    i like the example Pic! (Y)
  • Options
    estrellalinestrellalin Posts: 533
    edited February 2010
    WOW :shock: First place? I can't believe it. :lol:
    I wasn't super proud of this entry, because after I posted it I saw things I wish I would have done or changed, but I think everyone does second guess themselves when it comes to these kind of comps. Thanks for seeing my creativity with the idea and I hope to come up with something even better this time around.

Also, Kitty, I wanted to know if you have any idea of your schedule. If so, I could base my assignments to end on days you could judge. Let me know what is best for you. Thanks. :D
  • Options
    PiaPiaPiaPia Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited February 2010
    Seen it! (:
  • Options
    Vav2009Vav2009 Posts: 429 New Member
    edited February 2010
    saw it
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I may need an extension to March 2nd. I'm going away for the holiday's in a bit, so I won't be able to post much sooner :XD:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Heey GuYS
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Heey Guys and Gals!
    Im in a happi! mood! todaaay!
    i dont know why thow >.<
    Umm Ciao What do you use to doy your Example pic? Photo Bucket? Please answer! Annnd hod do you do a signiture?? (sozz for my spelling)
    But how im a bit of a pickle!
    I know i got a weir one it doesnt work thow thanx Thow Gud luck everybody eslse
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Alright guys, thanks for checking in.

@PiaPia, I will extend the due date, thanks for asking and not just dropping out. ;) So guys the due date is now the 2nd of March. ;)

The example pic was done with both Paint.NET and Gimp, gimp was only used to put the lines through and glaze out the sides though.

@Hana :: Signatures are generally 600x100 in size and I use Paint.NET to size the canvas so I don't go over or anything, then fill it in however you like, upload it to photobucket or the likes and copy the IMG code and paste it in your siggy spot. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010

@PiaPia, I will extend the due date, thanks for asking and not just dropping out. ;) So guys the due date is now the 2nd of March. ;)

The example pic was done with both Paint.NET and Gimp, gimp was only used to put the lines through and glaze out the sides though.

@Hana :: Signatures are generally 600x100 in size and I use Paint.NET to size the canvas so I don't go over or anything, then fill it in however you like, upload it to photobucket or the likes and copy the IMG code and paste it in your siggy spot. ;)

Yeah umm what? i didnt understand
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    hmw123 wrote:

Yeah umm what? i didnt understand

Do you have paint.NET or GIMP or something, because it's generally easier if you use a downloaded program.

To make a signature is just like making a picture but with the dimensions of 600x100. After you finished creating your signature you have to upload it to photobucket or something similar. There will be an IMG (image) code then, you copy it go into My Preferences (which is just up top besides My Bookmarks) then go down to the signature part and paste in the IMG code.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    uum okks!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Come on guys, this thread is deserted, Acid and Katrina can you please check in (hehe, sound sorta like a hotel XD).
  • Options
    acid_Minxacid_Minx Posts: 868 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hey l am really sorry but l am going to have to leave, reason being l have been ill and l am still not 100% and l need time to get back to normal sorry, also the forums are really playing up for me and l never know when they are going to work and l don't want to keep people waiting

Good luck everyone and sorry again
  • Options
    stylus325stylus325 Posts: 958 New Member
    edited March 2010
    bump.
  • Options
    katrina427katrina427 Posts: 610 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Well my laptop broke tuesday..I finally got a laptop I can use now but I'm going to have to remake my model..if thst's okay? I don't want to have to drop out.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thanks for letting me know Acid! Much appreciated! ;)

Sure Katrina, just let me know if you need a bit more time. I don't want you to be too stressed over something you can't control.
  • Options
    cassie2090cassie2090 Posts: 577 Member
    edited March 2010
    I really hate to do this but i have to drop out im sorry my computer got attacked by a worm last night and i dont think its going to recover so now i need to get a new computer and that could take a while :( again sorry i have to drop out
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Well, school started, I have a lot of homework. I'll get my picture in as soon as possible, but ofcourse: School is more important, and I hope you understand, KittyKat (:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Okay guys...

Cassie :: Thanks for letting me know, and I'm sorry about your computer.

PiaPia :: Of course I understand, being a student myself. ;)

Anyway guys I'll extend this assignment until those who are still in the comp have gotten their pictures in!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Darcy Capone:

Darcy couldn’t believe it. She had been arrested and thrown in jail. She Darcy Capone the daughter of the city’s biggest crime lord was in jail! Her fury knew no bounds! They had put her in a little grey room with nothing but a bed, table with a lamp and a metal toilet. And to add insult to injury they made her wear orange. ORANGE! The one color she despised more than another, because everyone knows how great orange looks on red heads. With nothing, or no one, else around to take her fury out on Darcy kicked the pathetic excuse of a bed they had given her. As soon as she got out she was going to find the officers who arrested her, the judge, everyone and make them pay! No one made a fool of Darcy Capone!

Assignment4-1-1.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Awesome pic Vav! Thank a heap for getting it in on time to! ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    You’re welcome. I work on sims to relax and today was a crazy day, so I really needed some down time.