Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

.: Husband and Wife Modeling Competition :. Assignment 1!

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited March 2010
    *Gets the crash cart ready in case*
    jz8tDGb.png
    Steam: JKAmaryllis
  • Options
    Sun2401Sun2401 Posts: 4,992 Member
    edited March 2010
    lol JK :)
  • Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited March 2010
    Took me a while to find this thread.
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited March 2010
    *Gets the crash cart ready in case*

:lol::lol: JK we can't let it die :( today was the first time I've seen the new sections
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Some of us involved in the competition understand that there are people having problems accessing the new forums. We found someone that would be willing to judge and continue the competition (our lovely LadyEm), but we would like permission and welcome thoughts and opinions. Many of us really loved the idea and theme of this competition and aren't ready to give it up yet. Lufferkinz if you are okay with this please let us know. Thank you!
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited March 2010
    If this competition drags in to May without proper notification on the status of this comp I will drop out immediately. I understand people (including myself) are still having issues accessing the new forums but I keep forgetting I'm still in this one unless I failed Assignment 1 miserably.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Gillie: I have someone ready and willing to take over as host, if we get permission, but I am not sure we will get a response at all.

BTW, there is no way you "failed assignment 1 miserably". Yours is one of if not my *favorite* entry. Like I said before, it really has that feeling of a bad memory. Entries like that are reasons why I didn't want to give it up. MAYBE.. just MAYBE if this one dies I could start a new one with the same theme? I would probably change the scoring a bit and maybe find another judge. (I think having at least 2 judges makes it a little more fair).
    jz8tDGb.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/185408.page

I have started my own Husband and wife thread.
    jz8tDGb.png