Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To the Game developers

The game is grate, but you should of released with pets and weather. I hope its not going to be like the sims 2 where you have to buy all the addons. I also think you should of made the body building more buff and ripped. The obese you did a grate job on. Please do not get me wrong all the new stuff you added is fantastic and the game is really fun to play. I do not get bored of it like I did the sim 2, but I hope in the long run you add a lot more stuff that we can download for free or really cheap.

pne more thing, why don't my sims say soon soon when they leave anymore?

I miss that :(

Comments

• Options
    StatesidebeastStatesidebeast Posts: 33 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I am also up set there are not more music interments, drums, bass all the good stuff. and where is the HOT tub and diving bored?

this was written by
    piddlesim

I agree 100%

I know people will say it is just a base game and give it time. Well I am saying this now, so in the future, hopefully we will get more of the interactive items.

What I mean:

In the sims 2 ( even many of these were in the base game )- we had arcade machines, pinball, billiards/pool tables, bubble blowers, that bingo type game, gaming tables, poker tables, dance mats, fire baton mat, dart boards, axe throwing, log rolling, bowling alleys, crafting tables ( flower, toy, robot ), sewing machine, pottery, karokee machines, basketball court, soccer, ballet bar, those gyro spheres, radio control/remote controlled cars and toys, kites, water wigglers, magic and potion making, hot tubs, and on and on.

The sims could dig for treasure, dig for shells, make sandcastles, sunbathe- all of that would go great in the sims 3. Especially with all the collecting- I can see those interactions working nicely.

In the sims 1- we had even more. I use to love the spas and the oxygen bars. I miss the aquarium that the sims could swim in. I loved the "skydiving" machine that would allow our sims to float in the air. I loved the crystal making and the magic item making. I loved the gnome creation tables.

My point: We had so many fun things for our sims to play with and interact with in the sims 1 and 2. Even in the base games. Heck even the sims online had TONS of stuff to interact with. Some of those things would go great in the sims 3. We have nothing like this in the sims 3. We got a foosball machine. That is it. I am someone who likes watching my sims interact with the items. I love seeing what they chose to do. I don't like just watching my sims socialize or garden or fish. I hate the rabbit holes and staring at a screen.

Please give us items that the sims can interact with. Give them fun items back. Collecting items and seeds gets boring fast. Staring at rabbit holes is a snore fest. Watching my sims socialize can only entertain me so far. Book reading and skilling get boring to watch. Gardening is just the same old- water plants and harvest. I want my sims to be able to interact with things. Fishing can be fun- but even that gets boring to watch.

There are so few activities that the sims can do to entertain themselves compaired to the sims 1 and 2. Please give us more of these kinds of items in an expansion or stuff pack.

Thanks!

I forgot to add things in that I loved with the sims 1. I loved the whole carnival theme. Remember the carny games? There were several of them. Then there were the mini rides with the sims 1.

Can you imagine a lot or a park or even a beach with these items? It would give the sims a lot of fun things to play with. Plus if they could be group activities which would gain social too.

So please- give us more of these items. It would be great fun to watch and great fun for the sims.