Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch 1.10/2.5.12 !?! Theres no real updates...

I dont see the need for people with only the base game and WA to download this patch. It makes absolutely no difference to these games, only to HELS...

And the japanese games...
(This is the patch that came out today, 1.10/2.5.12)

They should have made it that WA and base game people dont ahve to download it, as now theirs a guarantee that some people games will become even more glitched by installing a patch they dont need...
And I think they should have included the beetle collection thing in a more, major update.

Edited for typos . . .

Comments

• Options
    chibi_goth15chibi_goth15 Posts: 310 New Member
    edited February 2010
    You don't HAVE to download them. I have the basegame and WA and it constantly tells me to dl them, but I don't. My game works fine =/ Latest patch i have is 2.3 and only because WA needs that patch.
  • Options
    cccccccccccc Posts: 707 New Member
    edited February 2010
    ^^ I do.

When I dont, it says something like Incompatible With The Data, and I have seen many other people with this problem too, and are forced to download it.
  • Options
    chibi_goth15chibi_goth15 Posts: 310 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Really? Wow D: I didn't know some people were being practically forced to have to update. x_x That sucks. So far I haven't had that problem, I'm sorry :<
  • Options
    cccccccccccc Posts: 707 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Yeh, it sends them ton the Game Updates section, and the "Play" or "Downloads" and all other buttons cant be clicked, their greyed out and everything xD
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, you would think this new update would have included the fix to the music dropping off in CAS. They just got the whole music thing fixed in patch 1.8, now it's botched again. Really dumb.