Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skill Perks?

DanteTheDarkDanteTheDark Posts: 926 New Member
OK I have heard about some perks to skills that are quite interesting... I heard a rumor that Ambrosia will make you immortal... and I personally love that fact of being able to upgrade the items in the game with handiness skills... Auto-Cleaning and Unbreakable are wonderful problem solvers. Also having a high guitar skill and playing for tips makes you more money than working sometimes... but I need to know if the Ambrosia thing is true and if there are any other special effects from foods, gardening, fishing, etc... So if yall could start this as a feedback post for the "Skill Perks" I would be grateful and so would the Sim Community.

Thus far I have been playing guitar for tips and made a pretty good amount of money... combine that with being able to partner/buy out companies and you can make a fortune. ALSO buying out companies and their deeds pass on to your family should you die! Also Handiness is one of the greatest time savers in the game... never having to clean your bathroom and part of your kitchen ever again is well worth the effort of wasting time reading a book... however I will warn you that though the "Wire the house with speakers" may sound cool... it can rudely awaken your Sims for a negative moodlet.